DeathKing

Reaction score
For focused or angered ****:
Nas - Ether
Bleeding Through - Revenge I Seek
Hatebreed - Before Dishonor
Terror - Push it Away/Keep Your Mouth Shut

Amped for pong, dancing or something:
Andre 3000 - Green Light (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Dipset - I Am Crack
Lil' Wayne - Workin Em
Lil' Wayne - Hit Em Up
Ludacris - One More Drink
NaS - Hip Hop Is Dead
Pharoahe Monch - Simon Says
Ying Yang Twins - Drop

DrOwZee

Reaction score
working out would be like underoath/odd project/destroy the runner
dancing would be Sly & The Family Stone-underdog!

then theres THE KING!

IcyAccord

Reaction score
post the songs you listen to pre-working out or pre-doing whatever to get your mind focus'd

you people may hear it and think im out of my mind, but when i go to the gym i can put Like Light To Flies by Trivium on repeat and b4 i know it im there an hour

other then that, anything by Killswitch Engage

Anything by As I Lay Dying could do the trick too. Killswitch Engage is awesome, along with Trivium. Although.. Trivium's new stuff is trash. :(

It Dies Today has some pretty sick riffs and breakdowns, always gets me going. :omgbd:

working out would be like underoath/odd project/destroy the runner
dancing would be Sly & The Family Stone-underdog!

then theres THE KING!

Destroy the Runner! :omgbd:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
when i workout i listen to coheed and cambria, pantera, or some protest the hero. pantera always make me wanna hit something so i figure its perfect for lifting

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
anything im really liking at the time.

some g-unit, lloyd banks, weezy, chiodos (hahaha, but theyre awesome), enter shikari, papoose, theres def more, haha

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

some g-unit, lloyd banks, weezy, chiodos (hahaha, but theyre awesome), enter shikari, papoose, theres def more, haha

chiodos is one of my favorite bands, couldnt work out to them tho- music is way too intricate. i need something raw when i'm liftin

DrOwZee

Reaction score

chiodos is one of my favorite bands, couldnt work out to them tho- music is way too intricate. i need something raw when i'm liftin

CHIODOS fTW lol

old THRICE is the shizz too!
use to lsiten to them everytime i skated! pumped me up like a mudda fa jah!

JonJonello

Reaction score
well last night i went running for an hour listening to noting but coldplay lol

when i workout i just put my ipod all the way up so i cant hear myself breathe and im all good hahah idk why?

hey do any of u peeps remember what i look like from the meet that choi hosted in april?

well back then i weighed 281lbs and i had glasses....now i way 190lbs and have had eye surgery since...thats why i was MIA from 6GA for some time cause i've been training hard cause i want to work for LAFD like my father haha

my CPAT test is on nov.1 so wish me luck guys, its a physical agility and endurance test and i have to complete it in under 10:20 seconds or i have to wait a whole year to take it again ugh

nyways i should post pics or tips or something on working out...or i can help those that need it i mean i lost almost 100lbs in less than half a year and feel great :)

so ya sry Mike for getting off topic lol

carry on...

Back