Your fave"Amp Up Song"

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
hmm quite a few songs out there...i am really into working out, riding my bike to some intense orchestra stuff..they seem to hit emotions more haha
clubbed 2 death by Rob Dougan
O Fortuna by Carmina Burana

Anything by Chevelle, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster..

Maylene and the sons of disaster FTW! prob one of the best bands not that many people listen to

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Anything by As I Lay Dying could do the trick too. Killswitch Engage is awesome, along with Trivium. Although.. Trivium's new stuff is trash. :(

It Dies Today has some pretty sick riffs and breakdowns, always gets me going. :omgbd:

OMG we can be BFF

my "workout mix" is killswitch, as i lay dying, everytime i die, it dies today, trivium, and hatebreed

JonJonello

Reaction score
hmm quite a few songs out there...i am really into working out, riding my bike to some intense orchestra stuff..they seem to hit emotions more haha
clubbed 2 death by Rob Dougan
O Fortuna by Carmina Burana

Anything by Chevelle, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster..

heck ya Club 2 Death is awesome lol i like crusing with it or listening to it at night :)

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Defently gotta listen to ricky blaze around the globe, then the new senses fail cd(it freaken rocks), voices by saosin, and then the techtronic sound podcast or a tiesto podcast both those usually go for an hour at a time so it works out perfect.

Tight to see someone else put up ricky blaze anytime I hear him I just wanna dance lol:leeann:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Mobb Deep-Hell on Earth, whole CD for anything competitive. When i ran, it was my lucky tape (yes tape). The few times i didn't have it, i ran slow. I don't know if it was because i didn't have the tape or i had to actually talk to other cross country runners lol.

Anyway, that's still it, reguardless of what i'm doing. I can't stand to listen to it really for regular things anymore, it automatically focuses me though.

Back