Bang for the buck!!! (dyno proof available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanevo

Reaction score
Re: Bang for the buck!!!

kanevo i didn't mean to be a jerk like i said, but in all seriousness, you have pretty much wasted your money on the mods you got so far especially the tb spacer.

lol that was the point to this thread, the tb spacer actually may not have given me any hp but i can tell you i do get 40 more miles to the tank:) the stuff that i've done can't hurt me im just trying to find out what else would be good to go with my car, and my next project is obd2 to obd1 conversion with some ecu that i have yet to choose. so i'd like some advice to that

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Let's just make this simple.

With out you providing us w/ a dyno graph to prove it, there is no way in hell you put 140hp to wheels down on a mustang dyno w/ the mods you have listed.

kanevo

Reaction score

ok well lol i'll have to go get IAperformance to print it out for me again, why is it that hard to believe? its not that much hp to call me a liar.........

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

its not the HP thats the problem, its the mods that you have that dont add up to making that much HP at the wheels. the voltage regulator, tbs, and plugs shouldnt make any difference. so at that point youre at a full exhaust and an ignition. and people with accords that have done full exhausts dont make 140hp to the wheels, and im not sure an ignition would give you that much to boost you to 140whp.

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score

may i also add that the stock ignition is good upto about 300hp. So if you are lower than that and have upgraded your ignition, well, that money could've done something much better... :haysm9:

TurboAV6

Reaction score

inline 4 ive yet to see a v4 just thought id add that and nitrous is cheap but without a built motor it like adding 50k miles to your car FYI

iHazSnail

Reaction score

i dont think anyone will ever get flamed as much as you bcuz his question made sense!
And oh yeah, he didnt get flamed but opinionated

kanevo

Reaction score

well i should be heading out to the shop tomorrow to get the print out for all the non believers. as far as what made the biggest difference it would have to go to full exhaust, fujita CIA with GREEN filter and the ignition. i know the stock is good up to 300 but it doesnt mean going external isn't better, i have to say it did make a better throttle response when added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back