Bang for the buck!!! (dyno proof available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanevo

Reaction score
lets say you can start all over with your f23a.......... what would you do to get the most power out of it aside from all the little things that did not add that much. what would you have gotten if you had saved the money from all of the little things??? Can i plz have some honest not so expensive answers

Last edited:

kn106518

Reaction score
Re: Bang for the buck!!!

I have to say Get an ENGINE MANAGEMENT FIRST, then the Bolt on parts like air intake, exhaust, header, feul rail. cause if you get the bolt on first but without tunning, you won't gain much (i think just with bolt on it like 5-8hp) you can't feel 5-8hp at all.

mista jc

Reaction score

A built block, head and internals paired with all the bolt ons will give you decent sufficient power. All paired nicely with a nice tune and engine management system, or an upgraded ECU = one sick, expensive all motor accord. (Hope it's a 5spd!)

Then again, you can go boost. Not so much as a supercharger is available on the SOHC F series but turbocharge it and you can easily hit 250 to high 300 hp.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

what would you do to get the most power out of it aside from all the little things that did not add that much.

Can i plz have some honest not so expensive answers

In my book, that's an oxymoron. :coffee: Any of the mods that will give you significant power increase will cost some big time money.

This includes built head/block/whatever, ECM, and of course turbo

The best bang for the buck for someone like you would be nitrous, most likely...

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol nitrous ftw! If u dont know anything then just do the basic bolt ons. Intake, header, exhaust. I heard dropping ur car 2-3inches will give u 30-50 more hp, so do that first. :lawl:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

nitrous is the best bang for the buck no matter the application

kanevo

Reaction score

hey thanx for the responses guys, I actually have headers, high flow cat, tsudo exhaust, msd ignition, voltage regulator, helix throttle body spacer and iridium plugs and i'm getting 140 hp to the wheels. my next plan is ecu and tune, any recomendations on which is a good program. have yet to lower it, so i'm lacking the 30-50 hp gain sorry lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back