772 FWHP Dodge SRT-4

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
nice setup car...i know the full potential can't be fully realized on the track without way big tires and a huge front wing...but the setup is nice

oh and guys...let's not make the thread go in the "its just a neon" direction...

DXaccorD

Reaction score
sigh this thread is already going in the wrong direction.... cant we just appreciate the car for what its putting out? Its not that hard really.

Amazing numbers, someone is going to have fun driving that thing around without fishtailing everywhere

RickyG

Reaction score
wow please close this. Neons don't deserve to even be on a forum especially ours. Srt4s have got to be the biggest impersonation for a sports car that i have ever seen. A turbo metro is cooler than one of these things.
ha ha check out this vid on srt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrsSI5wfRg

Although really un needed to flame like that. the video was quite humerous, as are the other forum members of guiness videos.

But I will say sick numbers. Still not a fan.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
My buddy had a SRT-4 with that much hp and it was always in the shop for some reason or another. He finally got smart and bought a Civic 3 door from 94 put some 2000 civic wheels on it. it was fresh. Then he got an Acura TL-S 04 Black. OMG better than a turbo'd neon anyday. I hate neons impressive dynos tho

Back