Accord Crosstour

00accord91

Reaction score
for now i kinda like it..but ill really know if i like it or not as soon as someone is daring enuff to slamm dat **** lol

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I don't like it or the bloated 8thGen Accord. Honda and Acura seem to have slipped a bit over the past few years while other manufacturers are stepping up.

My sentiments EXACTLY. Watch Hyundai and Kia surpass Honda in sales in the next few years.

Honda is going down the tubes.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i hope they dont... i think whats just throwing it off for me is the ride height... if it was a bit lower say like the dodge magnum i think i would like it more. It looks too much like a crossover (which is what they meant for it) i woulda preferred it as a wagon

dadams

Reaction score
it does look better in person.... the pics make it look like its at SUV height but in reality its not much higher than the accord. I still dont like it much, but will sell because the ppl who like the honda name, but previously bought a different brand car because honda didnt make one, are the ppl who are gonna buy these. idk if they are trying to step into the crossover game or bringing back the accord wagon. I dont think it will sell well here but overseas it should do quite well

drey

Reaction score
maybe its time for all the honda/acura online forum users to band together to tell Honda to stop screwing around with the designs and let them know how disappointed we are.

:deal:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Hey guys, who really cares anyways. There are still PLENTY of nice Honda's to choose from. It's not like the hondas on the road now wont be around for another 10 years or more.

lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

once again your statement has nothing to do with the topic, I think everyone who has posted cares, otherwise they wouldn't post. Honda has made some screwy decisions with their designs and inability to market the best vehicles... but this is the USA and most people don't want sports cars they want SUV's/Crossovers/Hybrids

Honda/Acura is killing me with their ugly 2010 front ends.

I can't ever remember seeing an uglier line-up of cars from any automaker... even daihatsu makes better looking cars :huh:

Back