Accord Crosstour

nyknick1015

Reaction score
officially-official-this-is-your-2010-honda-accord-crosstour.jpg

ive been meaning to ask, how does everyone feel about the accord crosstour... im a little indifferent at this point, i dont know if i like it or not.

Pros:
3.5L i-Vtec
271whp
AWD option (which can potentially be swapped into other vehicles)
Its a wagon

Cons:
Only comes in automatic
Even more electronics that is crazy to sort through
Its a wagon (kinda) Its that wierd SUT/ half car half truck deal. and it looks even more wierd

jwong512

Reaction score
No. I don't like it at all :chucklesfawk:. That's a reason why I'm disappointed in Honda now.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Hey, Honda is just trying to broaden their spectrum of potential customers. They build everything everyone wants. A RWD s2000, a high reving SI, pickup truck, integra type R, crotch rockets and hell, even lawn mowers. If anything, it strengthens Honda's name. They can provide Honda quality for just about every potential customer.

The only bone to pick with Honda, is their ****ty automatic transmission. Which I understand to be totally better designed 05 and up.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Honda expects this to make up about 10% of the Accords they will sell in the coming year, so they obviously think there is a market for it (about 30,000 cars iirc).

The thing definitely does not photograph well. I've seen it in person and think it looks a lot better than in pictures. Still, I don't like it either.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Hey, Honda is just trying to broaden their spectrum of potential customers. They build everything everyone wants. A RWD s2000, a high reving SI, pickup truck, integra type R, crotch rockets and hell, even lawn mowers. If anything, it strengthens Honda's name. They can provide Honda quality for just about every potential customer.

The only bone to pick with Honda, is their ****ty automatic transmission. Which I understand to be totally better designed 05 and up.

well not everything

Honda is the only manufacturer that doesn't offer a forced induction vehicle which i respect alot

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eh...lets compare.

Accord - EX-L 3.5L with Door visors, splash guards, roof rack, and kayak attachment came to just under $38k

Caddy - Base AWD 3.0L V6 with luggage rack (aren't many options to pick from) - $40k.

BMW 328i Xdrive Wagon - 3.0L IL6, Monego Blue Metallic, chesnut brown leather, M package. - $44k

I'm sure you could nit pick these to death but just wanted to throw out a comparison or two.

FYI - All 3 are AWD models.

Last edited:

jwong512

Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the new Accord's is that they're just so dam bulky. I like the fact that they're roomy inside but the exterior is just too big. Not just for the Crosstour but the same goes for the Sedan. Coupe, it does look like it got bulkier but not as bad as the Sedan.

Back