Are these Racing Sparco Wheels rare!?!

payndew

Reaction score
Hey guys its my first post i appologise if im in the wrong section!! I have a set of Racing Sparco NS-06 17" wheels with tires i just got off a friend! I was on a wide variety of JDM forums and came to know these wheels are rare! Heres the thing though.. i just saw them in 5 LUG!! I have a set here with 4 Which i intend on puttting on my CG5 really soon! im going to post pics. Please let me know if you guys know any info on these wheels and how rare they really are. Thanks guys. Heres the link to em
on a subie in a 5 lug config

http://media.photobucket.com/image/NS-06 wheel/dinodizzlerx7/72c610f9.jpg

:squintrun:

payndew

Reaction score
hahaha NOOO!! but i found em on these forums and i used Babblefish to translate wth everyone was talking about! everyone said theyre rare wheels.. and they were all 5 lug everywhere i looked and no one even mentioned a 4 lug version. The 5 lug is a JDM buy and are imported and these 4 lug versions are un heard of though i have seen them in a few honda's around 5 minutes ago but they all have 5 lug conversions.. these must be ultra rare :beer:

payndew

Reaction score
Hey shaved how are they bro? How much are these wheels worth? do you know anything as to their quality and history and such? thanks man:beer2:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i did a quick google search and the cheapest that people sold them for was 650, the highest was 1900... so maybe but the one that was 1900 was 18x8.5 and it was 5x120 for bmw's

Drift

Reaction score
Sparco wheels in general are pretty rare. I used to have some Sparco wheels on my Galant VR4.

payndew

Reaction score
wow really?! hahaha i picked these up for 200$ off a friend.. with Hankook rubber with 70% tread! The dude had no idea what he had since he knows nothing about cars so i picked em up since he only wanted 200! 17x8.5 with a 4x114 pattern! im thinking about puttin em on my CG5 or maybe just selling em nd getting a set of 07 TL-S wheels nd maybe a 5 lug conversion.. ive seen it done! :D Im gonna post pics as soon as i find out how so you guys can see them. Thanks for everything guys

nyknick1015

Reaction score
if you do sell them, get them cleaned up, you might get more for them. im hoping its not as dirty and scratched as it was in that pic

Back