Are these Racing Sparco Wheels rare!?!

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Ban him for what? :ohsnap:

For spreading a seemingly BS story about these Racing Sparco wheels he bought from his friend.

His story appears to be BS because his facts are inconsistent and illogical. For example, he says that he was with his friend when he bought the rims w/ tires brand new for $1600, and after a short time his friend decides to turn around and sell them to him for $200. Regardless of how unlikely that sounds, it stands to reason that since his friend bought them for $1600 and he was with him, they should be worth a little less than that because they're now used. Why would he even need to ask if he knows what they were purchased for brand new? :ohsnap:

All that aside, I would pay around 600-800 for a set of 4 with decent rubber. Racing Sparco wheels, espescially the older 4x114.3 versions, are a rare find for the most part. This particular set looks like it's in great shape, although I'm not familiar with how old these actually are, so I really can't give a definite answer on what these wheels are actually worth.

I own a set of 17" Racing Sparco NS-II Pythons. If you try searching Google for pics, there will be 2 versions. I have the harder to find version; I could barely find any pics or information on the wheels on Google. This set I bought for 650 without tires, which I thought was a great deal considering how rare they are.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
For spreading a seemingly BS story about these Racing Sparco wheels he bought from his friend.

His story appears to be BS because his facts are inconsistent and illogical. For example, he says that he was with his friend when he bought the rims w/ tires brand new for $1600, and after a short time his friend decides to turn around and sell them to him for $200. Regardless of how unlikely that sounds, it stands to reason that since his friend bought them for $1600 and he was with him, they should be worth a little less than that because they're now used. Why would he even need to ask if he knows what they were purchased for brand new? :ohsnap:

All that aside, I would pay around 600-800 for a set of 4 with decent rubber. Racing Sparco wheels, espescially the older 4x114.3 versions, are a rare find for the most part. This particular set looks like it's in great shape, although I'm not familiar with how old these actually are, so I really can't give a definite answer on what these wheels are actually worth.

I own a set of 17" Racing Sparco NS-II Pythons. If you try searching Google for pics, there will be 2 versions. I have the harder to find version; I could barely find any pics or information on the wheels on Google. This set I bought for 650 without tires, which I thought was a great deal considering how rare they are.

If we banned everyone for giving us BS stories, then a lot of people on here would be gone. Basically the Mods dont like to go around banning people for no reason, they would like 6thgen to grow more.

People are usually banned from bad mouthing other members, or moderators. Stealing from other members, group buy scams, not following the rules of certain threads and being excessively annoying to the community.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
If we banned everyone for giving us BS stories, then a lot of people on here would be gone. Basically the Mods dont like to go around banning people for no reason, they would like 6thgen to grow more.

People are usually banned from bad mouthing other members, or moderators. Stealing from other members, group buy scams, not following the rules of certain threads and being excessively annoying to the community.

This I can understand. I was in the wrong for my comment about the ban, I'll admit that. Also, I wasn't actually saying anything bad about him, just expressing my opinion on his story. Though now that I think of it, his story has little to do with the actual thread topic, so it doesn't really matter if it's true or not. :)

Back