Socal Sightings!

Topher88

Reaction score
Spotted a granny gold accord going south on the 15 in San Diego Saturday night around 8ish if I remember right.. It had HID,s and not to sure about the rims but wasn't lowered and after I past you you sped up to catch up to me then slowed down after you were next to me for a few seconds.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
a sedan passed me up last night on the 60 east just after the 71 interchange around 9pm. dude was racing....or attempting to race at least....and EVO IX.

details? ... i ask because i was on the 60 last nite around 10-11pm'ish but i wasn't racing ... speeding maybe, i was in a rush to get home :driving:

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
details? ... i ask because i was on the 60 last nite around 10-11pm'ish but i wasn't racing ... speeding maybe, i was in a rush to get home :driving:

it was like a minute or two after 9pm. sedan appeared to be a gold in color....perhaps silver. idk, it's hard to tell the difference between the two colors at night especially under the orange lights on the side of the freeway.

it was between the 71 and resivoir (sp?) that i got passed up. the dude in the EVO was cruising at like 90 or so. i estimate 90 because i was cruising 80 and i got passed up somewhat easily by the evo. the sedan just flew by me trying to catch up to the evo and when it did, it (illegally) merged into the carpool lane to attempt to race the EVO IX. moments later, i was smelling unburnt fuel, lmao.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it was like a minute or two after 9pm. sedan appeared to be a gold in color....perhaps silver. idk, it's hard to tell the difference between the two colors at night especially under the orange lights on the side of the freeway.

it was between the 71 and resivoir (sp?) that i got passed up. the dude in the EVO was cruising at like 90 or so. i estimate 90 because i was cruising 80 and i got passed up somewhat easily by the evo. the sedan just flew by me trying to catch up to the evo and when it did, it (illegally) merged into the carpool lane to attempt to race the EVO IX. moments later, i was smelling unburnt fuel, lmao.

oh nah wasn't me ... i hope he was boosting or spraying trying to go against that evo

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
ive seen a silver sedan with a mugen lip still black, hids, lowered, black rims acouple times anyone on here? ive seen you off sweetwater rd before and on 2nd ave the other day driving to school 530ish

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Silver coupe dropped on silver wheels, Black housed headlights, tinted rear windows, no decals, dual WS 2 exhausts on Huntington blvd. in Monrovia/Arcadia area today around 5:30ish...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
today at around 11-11:30am .. saw a white 01-02 coupe on sunland blvd driving opposite of me on my way to sun valley ... i believe it had black wheels, black hood, lowered ... and i think blackhoused headlights ...

Back