Outtake shot of my Accord from my last shoot [onepic]

Raymond

Reaction score
I've had a lot of people ask why I never took pics of my car at the locations I use when I do photoshoots, so last week I decided to take this pic lol. My Accord is pretty low methinks, but it looks like a damn SUV next to the Ferrari!

4813007616_8030d51466_b.jpg

Can't wait to finish up the edits from that shoot and post 'em up!

turbo_911

Reaction score
Looks nice. Question though, do you anything in photoshop to make your car or any other to have reflections or its just how they are? I mean good detailed lol

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
What suspension are you running now Ray? The car looks clean as ****. The RSX wheels look good....I'm thinking of going back to stock wheels but haven't decided yet.....

Raymond

Reaction score
Looks nice. Question though, do you anything in photoshop to make your car or any other to have reflections or its just how they are? I mean good detailed lol
Always photoshop involved lol. I make sure there are no reflections in the body of the cars especially, helps clean up the pics, I like getting nice smooth lines on the body of the cars. In this shot there was an orange cone and a dark spot in the door of my car that I got rid of, the Ferrari had a few small rocks reflecting in the door that I took out as well.
incredible as always.
Thanks!
What suspension are you running now Ray? The car looks clean as ****. The RSX wheels look good....I'm thinking of going back to stock wheels but haven't decided yet.....
Ground controls and Tokico HPs in the front, S-techs and HPs in the rear. I like the RSX wheels more now that it's lower, but I still want wheels in the future. We'll see!

turbo_911

Reaction score
Always photoshop involved lol. I make sure there are no reflections in the body of the cars especially, helps clean up the pics, I like getting nice smooth lines on the body of the cars. In this shot there was an orange cone and a dark spot in the door of my car that I got rid of, the Ferrari had a few small rocks reflecting in the door that I took out as well.

Ohh, I see, mind sharing couple photoshop tips? if anything PM me. Thank you.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looks amazing Ray! Wish I knew how to use photoshop.. FML.

The only reason your car looks higher is because it is closer in depth/perspective than the Ferrari. I really think they are similar in height.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Great pic.....although the Ferrari looks like a Fiero before you enlarge the pic! :lawl:

Definately makes your Accord look much bigger!

Back