WHY do we love this car so damn much?

TheHunter

Reaction score
I love the coupe design... it's the single most important factor keeping me from parting out and getting a different car. The fwd sucks, the weight is pretty crappy... but every time I look at my car it's :wub:

payndew

Reaction score
bc when u look in the rear view you say "wow that thing looks mean as hell" and then you realise that your car looks the same in the front! .. and well.. the sedan has a very nice *** <3:ohsnap:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I go either way. It's fun but a pain in my ***. A part of me wants to sell it but I just can't. She's alright. It's a love hate relationship. People sure do underestimate my car though. I've had her for 6 years so I really don't get as excited as I did back in the day. I'd like to have a more performanced oriented car and keep the accord as a daily

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Coupe..... timeless design. Still looks good.

Other than that.... yeah, it's a Honda. Reliability. And I loved my seats, lol.

Autotragic sucks. 200hp V6 felt underwhelming. A lot of other features suck when stock. But are quickly cured when the modding begins.

Devil-V

Reaction score
This coupe model is very rare for a Honda car in the UK. I like it because it's not too curvy and angry-futuristic like, but sleek and more sportier than Civic coupes - not to mention being a proud owner of a car not seen on the roads very often here :)

Accord_4_life

Reaction score
As some said its definitely a love hate relationship. Currently replacing the parking brake cables, and a stripped screw and rusty brackets make me hate it at this point, but after giving her up for two years and getting her back, I realize how much I still love this 12 year old car:peace:

Back