OE Lipkit Complete and On Finally (cinquenta-y-sies no bueno!)

slowrider87

Reaction score
well Thank you for everyones comments,

now, about wheels.. trust me i'm agreeing with all of you. i have my eye on a couple sets, just working on the money and deciding which ones i want to go with. come springtime when snow isn't going to be an issue i should be good to go.

Your title is vague.... its not OEM at all... all replicas and front is not a replica of OEM lip just to let you know, its completely different :poke:

as for this. homework may be needed sir.

OEM- Original Equipment Manufacturer

the title says OE... no "M"
the kit was replicated to look like the OEM one (minus the front but i'll get to that). but since it is not manufactured by honda it loses the "M" and keeps the OE. "OE" is more the style than the maker. at least i interpret it that way.

as far as the front. your right it is not quite an OEM Replica, and even if it was a direct replica it still wouldn't be OEM unless it was from Honda. but lets face it, if you take a picture of this one next to the OEM one they share insane similarities.
0303001720.jpg

Bayson R took the OEM one and used a little artistic licence to make his version stand out a little more. it has the same lines as the OEM but more flared and rigid.

i've been thinking about a mugen front because honestly the baysonR OE style is kinda dying on me little by little. but i've been stubborn because i like the fact that barely anyone has this lip.

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah they changed it for legal reasons but in all the wrong ways. if the sides werent so squared off and the bottom so flat then itd be a great substitute for the oem lip. IMO, they ruined a nice simple lip.

are your sides/rear oem or the frp replicas?

changaroo

Reaction score
Your title is vague.... its not OEM at all... all replicas and front is not a replica of OEM lip just to let you know, its completely different :poke:

Still not crazy about that front lip. BaysonR swung and missed, lol.

Maybe that's just me.

Good job getting the lip kit together man.

its not only you, it is ugly... seriously and doesn't flow with our cars. Better of with Type-R or something else then Bayson R

i approve this message

i like the shoot location, its always nice to put a kit you want together

car's screaming for some aftermarket wheels though

looks nice with the full lip kit. i still can't stand that OE from lip either. FRP/Genuine OEM lip or a mugen would look better.

read those other quotes, they all say the same thing aka lip is ugly / doesnt flow well. so why are you singling me out again, almightyfargoth?

changaroo

Reaction score
whatever dude. again, was a figure of speech. not again as in multiple times.

you seem the one trying to turn something into nothing. before you call someone out for being an "instigator" check yourself, you are the one trying to start something. aka always trying to respond to me with some smart *** reply.

at the end of the day, if the OP is happy with his lip kit, then nothing should matter.

sorry for thread crapping slowrider.

Back