OE Lipkit Complete and On Finally (cinquenta-y-sies no bueno!)

joshism

Reaction score
well Thank you for everyones comments,

now, about wheels.. trust me i'm agreeing with all of you. i have my eye on a couple sets, just working on the money and deciding which ones i want to go with. come springtime when snow isn't going to be an issue i should be good to go.

as for this. homework may be needed sir.

OEM- Original Equipment Manufacturer

the title says OE... no "M"
the kit was replicated to look like the OEM one (minus the front but i'll get to that). but since it is not manufactured by honda it loses the "M" and keeps the OE. "OE" is more the style than the maker. at least i interpret it that way.

as far as the front. your right it is not quite an OEM Replica, and even if it was a direct replica it still wouldn't be OEM unless it was from Honda. but lets face it, if you take a picture of this one next to the OEM one they share insane similarities.
0303001720.jpg

Bayson R took the OEM one and used a little artistic licence to make his version stand out a little more. it has the same lines as the OEM but more flared and rigid.

i've been thinking about a mugen front because honestly the baysonR OE style is kinda dying on me little by little. but i've been stubborn because i like the fact that barely anyone has this lip.

I would say "EM," and leave out the "O" because it's not original Honda. Just equipment manufacturer. I have one of those, and the lines do not match up like the OEM one. The OEM ones touch the line, and that one does not. I have both. The only reason why I bought the Bayson R was because I thought it was an OEM replica, but it's not. It's a failed attempt to make an OEM replica. The middle part where the mouth of the car is bent up on the lip. It looks like when Bayson R was making the first mold, they let it sit on the ground with the bumper, instead of letting it hang on the car. That's probably why it's bent up in the middle.

xx24xx

Reaction score
How do you say "dust pan" in Spanish? :action-smiley-042: JK I dunno it's just not flowing for me. The OEM and yours look like oil and water, ya know?

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
Were the fuk u live at that u have to go threw there lol....anywayz nice pik bro keep it up love the lip kit

slowrider87

Reaction score
Re: OE Lipkit UNcompleted (cinquenta-y-sies no bueno!)

lol.. way late to respond to this...
how low is ur car bro
not TOO low, dropped on koni yellows w/ progress sport springs.
Where did you find that rear lip??? I've been trying to find a urethane coupe rear lip for ages!
it's not poly-u. it's the fiberglass replica. i bought it off TekRice on here, he lives close by and attends meets with us.

But i finally got sick of the BaysonR. it got to the point where every time i walked up to my car i disliked it a little more. so when i wanted to rip the thing off. i sucked it up and bought a new lip...

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

needs some adjustiing on the passenger side, and the adhessive tape shows too much in spots, but i'll take care of it.

Can't say i love it. but it's a change, and it's better progress from that last thing i had. i know me... i'll get tired of this one too. but nothing lasts forever, so... yeah.

Back