New car...again

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
how firm is EA on their posted price? do they have records of what they did to the car to prepare it for sale...and do they let you have that paperwork? do they give you all the papers the car came with (that the previous owner had)?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^someone making a road trip to get a piece of their own Bavarian goodness?

Pretty sure they keep records, and as cool as those guys are I would imagine obtaining that paperwork is just a matter of asking, especially if one is buying.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
probably not in the foreseeable future :sad:

but in case, it would be good to know if its worth making a lower offer or go in expecting to pay sticker price.

i touched myself to the alpinweiss M sedans they have...

photowater_857_1.jpg

photowater_864_4.jpg

photowater_830_4.jpg

Skyy

Reaction score
how firm is EA on their posted price? do they have records of what they did to the car to prepare it for sale...and do they let you have that paperwork? do they give you all the papers the car came with (that the previous owner had)?

As far as how firm they are on the asking price, I wanted to research that a bit before I went up there. I was originally interested in a '99 Techno Violet M3, but it was 15k. After doing some research on them, I found out that they do not budge very much on the sticker price. I think some different factors go into that though..

For example, with my hellrot m3, I wanted to buy it asap, but Eric called me to tell me that the car had not gone through service yet, and I could either buy the car at a discounted price, or they'd perform the service and I'd pay sticker. I chose the latter...And they ended up replacing some bushings, tensioner pulley, new tires and lights, etc. Eric even personally emailed me the inspection of the car, and the work order including everything that needed to be replaced.

From everything I have read, and know about them, I think an old expression sums it up...you get what you pay for. I'd much rather pay an extra thousand or so, to KNOW that I have a good BMW, as opposed to finding out the hard way...and lets face it, the parts on these things aren't the cheapest.

Just my thoughts :p

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase.

Hope there was no monetary loss for you with the whole Integra deal.

Drift

Reaction score
NICE!!!!! Welcome to the BMW M crew!!!!!

I absolutely love mine!

Back