what kind of tires and size?

beboskii

Reaction score
Hello 6th gen fans.
i was thinking to get the mb battle rims for my car and i would like to know what recommendations or ideas you guys can give me, like what type of tires i should use the size and feeds that u guys can help me... im not that familiar with these type of wheels because most of the time i be having 20's but now i want to put the mb battles...

thank you for ur time

243220_1689629169988_1515480789_31259733_4972005_o.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
holy **** man. why dont you ever do your own ****in research ? how do we tell you what tires to put on there ? we dont know how much of a stretch you want, how wide the wheels are, the offset youre going with, how low you are, how low of a profile you want, or anything about your car or wheel setup. go help yourself and do some research. im sorry its harsh but ****. you make one thread, get your answer and move onto a new retarded thread ..

beboskii

Reaction score
holy **** man. why dont you ever do your own ****in research ? how do we tell you what tires to put on there ? we dont know how much of a stretch you want, how wide the wheels are, the offset youre going with, how low you are, how low of a profile you want, or anything about your car or wheel setup. go help yourself and do some research. im sorry its harsh but ****. you make one thread, get your answer and move onto a new retarded thread ..

nigga are u f*kin dum, read real good and then talkl **** u f*uking bit** next time stay shut, f*kin dum *** bit**.... and nobody asked u in specific dum f*uk....

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
nigga are u f*kin dum, read real good and then talkl **** u f*uking bit** next time stay shut, f*kin dum *** bit**.... and nobody asked u in specific dum f*uk....

You sir are retarded.... you tell him to read real good but most of the **** you say makes ZERO sense "like what type of tires i should use the size and feeds that u guys can help me"

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
There should be an IQ test in order to join this forum.

its becoming more and more apparent that said IQ test needs to put in place

honestly.

thats 2 e thugs in 2 days, mind you. and this is a small forum, so you cant really get away un scathed if you talk that much ****

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you should get uh...the tires that fit your lifestyle best.

honestly.

thats 2 e thugs in 2 days, mind you. and this is a small forum, so you cant really get away un scathed if you talk that much ****

there must be an internet wide e-thug convention going on that us normal people aren't aware of.

and yet here I sit, eating moose tracks ice cream.

Back