Proline wheels?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I stopped in a pepboys today to pick up some vht paint for my calipers and on the wall they had all sorts of rims. They were mostly american racing and proline. Has anyone heard of these? They seem like a great deal and are exactly what I want, and would look dead sexy on my accord V6 coupe. $74 for 17s or $90 for 18s, nice and cheap. Should I take a gamble on these and is it worth the extra $16 per rim for 18s? What would you guys do. The model is the Proline MA-1093(couldn't find pics of them on google but they're up on pepboys website). Once again thanks guys, James.

eggs

Reaction score
i couldnt find them on the pepboys website.. and im going to go ahead and say you get what you pay for.. and if your going to be pulling 130 in traffic, you might want a reputable brand name rim. :lawl: sorry had to break your balls

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
i couldnt find them on the pepboys website.. and im going to go ahead and say you get what you pay for.. and if your going to be pulling 130 in traffic, you might want a reputable brand name rim. :lawl: sorry had to break your balls

Lmfao I'm hysterical right now that was a much needed laugh thanks and damn I never gona stop getting **** for that huh? Whatever the past is the past and no one was hurt but let's try to stay on point with the question before I get ripped apart again

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice introduction kiddo with the racing thread. I advise you to get legit rims instead of whatever sparks your interest with one glance of a look.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
American Racing is garbage, at least the ones you'll find at a Pep Boys. Yeah can't go wrong with TL wheels, but then again they're everywhere. I'd keep looking.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
American Racing is garbage, at least the ones you'll find at a Pep Boys. Yeah can't go wrong with TL wheels, but then again they're everywhere. I'd keep looking.

dont hate on my wheels :lawl:

op, if you make this purchase you will probably regret it. try to go to the store and snap a pic

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I stopped in a pepboys today to pick up some vht paint for my calipers and on the wall they had all sorts of rims.

This is where I facepalmed and knew exactly what the rest of the post was going to say....

and that all I had to respond with was.... "NO!"

Latest posts

Back