Proline wheels?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
American Racing is garbage, at least the ones you'll find at a Pep Boys. Yeah can't go wrong with TL wheels, but then again they're everywhere. I'd keep looking.

what kind do you recommend? i love your wheels btw but they're out of my budget

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if your "budget" is looking at $75 apiece rims, you don't need 17s right now.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lmao so your the dude going "130" thru traffic that caused over 5 pages in one day ... I was impressed lmao ... I just got one question and one statement on that thread (don't want to bring it up) ... Where in the hell in NY where you going 130? And my statement is ... I think your full of **** ... just saying .... And wheels like that are easy to find in the tri-state area just ask local ppl ... Someone has to know someone that has them ...

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
lmao so your the dude going "130" thru traffic that caused over 5 pages in one day ... I was impressed lmao ... I just got one question and one statement on that thread (don't want to bring it up) ... Where in the hell in NY where you going 130? And my statement is ... I think your full of **** ... just saying .... And wheels like that are easy to find in the tri-state area just ask local ppl ... Someone has to know someone that has them ...

Jericho turnpike empty as hell at night its where everyone brings their srt4s evos civics and stis

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
OK .. wont keep commenting on it ... so umm yea just check local places for them ... go on craigslist and search the NY area and north jersey

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
what kind do you recommend? i love your wheels btw but they're out of my budget

I recommend getting wheels YOU like. Keep looking until you find some you're passionate about, otherwise you'll regret it. And if you can't drop at least $400 - $500 for some decent wheels, stop looking and start saving.

Go through the wheel review thread, members rides, etc. That will get you started, and maybe spark an idea.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
since u got a coupe, i'd go with the oem tl rims, if u got sedan like me before, I'd go with the tl-s rims... clean and simple

but the difference is that the tl rims u can get for under 400 while the tl-s rims u'd be looking around 800 ish for a good condition...

:henry: at the 130mph comments :henry:

i've hit 130mph in the dyno :naughty:, never on the street!!!

Back