Get a G35 Sound

iHazSnail

Reaction score
I don't know why most people on here just straight go to the conclusion of "oh thats not possible"
Anything is possible! It just costs more than its worth.
To get what you are looking for, swap in a 3.5 NA built and you'll get what you want. Doing it cheap?? Not going to happen and you might end up being just another honda guy :lawl:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I don't know why most people on here just straight go to the conclusion of "oh thats not possible"
Anything is possible! It just costs more than its worth.
To get what you are looking for, swap in a 3.5 NA built and you'll get what you want. Doing it cheap?? Not going to happen and you might end up being just another honda guy :lawl:

I have access to a legit g35 echaust, not sure how that'll work on my car but it might be worth a shot. So your saying I need to swap in a 3.5l to accomplish this? I'm all ears for your input on this because I'm well aware of work you've done.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Listen to my exhaust video on my member ride page.

Will do

Edit: sounds really good! But I want dual tips not single. And you have a j30 so I can get the same sound

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

redmeansfaster

Reaction score
Good luck with this. Think it would be hard without the 3.5. But I'm curious to see what you come up with

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've been told by a couple people that my exhaust emits a G related note, but just deeper (lower tone). Haven't heard it myself though. Guessing the 3.2 has a little to do with it though.

Last edited:
Back