tsx 4dr seat swap

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score
You would greatly help the community if you did a DIY write-up on these seats! Especially the drilling/wiring parts.

Def. interested!

Pizzaman

Reaction score
looks great i will be looking into this, i have the same 98 tan garbage! ugliest seats i've ever had

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
That is a good look.

Just more proof that the 6th Gen sedan should have had a black interior as an option.

They did! I had a chance to get complete black leather from a 6gen been parted. Unfortunatly the guy wanted $700 for everything. Yes it was a 6th gen with all black interior

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They did! I had a chance to get complete black leather from a 6gen been parted. Unfortunatly the guy wanted $700 for everything. Yes it was a 6th gen with all black interior

You got it from a Coupe then, because I have never heard of the sedan coming with a black leather/full black interior.

jdm egizzle 6

Reaction score
You got it from a Coupe then, because I have never heard of the sedan coming with a black leather/full black interior.

Nope it was a v6 sedan, I know what I was looking at. When I saw it my jaw dropped I would have got it for less, but 7bills on interior is not me. I have gray interior so not trippin on it. I wish I still had the link but it was a craigslist posting and was earlyer this year so it can't be found. Guess its as rare as cb black leather.

6GAV6

Reaction score
the rears was cake take off the old one and throw in the new ones.. the fronts still need to put in some work on them, i only have one bolt on the front seats for now.. till i get around and make some adjustments..figuring out the wiring was not fun, i still have to power up the pass side

Hey XxSlowAV6xX & all,

I know that this is a faily old thread and not trying to thread jack... but... I've just picked up a set of 7gen Accord seats; from my research they are pretty much the exact seat (design and all) as the TSX... not sure about the wiring of the TSX though..

I know I will have to do some modification to get the seats to fit just right, but my question is about the wiring; did Tknight or anyone whom tackled this figure out the wiring for the passenger seat, since the 98-00 did not come with a power passengers seat? Also, I haven't taken the drivers seat out so i'm not sure if the male/female plugs will be the same or if they will need some level of modification?? The new seats I have are equipped with side airbags and I'm hoping there is a plug for that, that I can just leave alone.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Hey XxSlowAV6xX & all,

I know that this is a faily old thread and not trying to thread jack... but... I've just picked up a set of 7gen Accord seats; from my research they are pretty much the exact seat (design and all) as the TSX... not sure about the wiring of the TSX though..

I know I will have to do some modification to get the seats to fit just right, but my question is about the wiring; did Tknight or anyone whom tackled this figure out the wiring for the passenger seat, since the 98-00 did not come with a power passengers seat? Also, I haven't taken the drivers seat out so i'm not sure if the male/female plugs will be the same or if they will need some level of modification?? The new seats I have are equipped with side airbags and I'm hoping there is a plug for that, that I can just leave alone.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated..

What I did was ............ Wire a fuse box from the battery into the cabin, and wire the seat harness to the new fuse box. BAM! Fk manual seats in the buttox. And no, there are no wires in the cabin for the side air bags. I just left those alone.

Back