tsx 4dr seat swap

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Doesn't look bad, the inserts look like they need to be a darker tan to match the rest of the interior though. But the dark parts look pretty good, nice job.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nope it was a v6 sedan, I know what I was looking at. When I saw it my jaw dropped I would have got it for less, but 7bills on interior is not me. I have gray interior so not trippin on it. I wish I still had the link but it was a craigslist posting and was earlyer this year so it can't be found. Guess its as rare as cb black leather.

Can anyone verify this? I would almost bet my car that a black interior was never an option on the 6GA.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
These are the original 98 Accord seats. I never ended up swapping them with anything. This was much more time consuming but ALOT less expensive. I did remove all the seats from the car. Dyed them ( took 2 weeks, every night about 1-2 hrs. Took ten minutes to put everything back : )

Ah ok, I thought you actually went through with the swap.

So it seems then the TSX seats(rears) might not fit our cars very well.

Jefe02

Reaction score
I have never seen a 6ga with factory black leather coupe or sedan. I have heard of coupes with black leather but have never actually seen one. I am curious if this is a myth or not. If anyone knows the interior code for black that would be helpful.

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
I have never seen a 6ga with factory black leather coupe or sedan. I have heard of coupes with black leather but have never actually seen one. I am curious if this is a myth or not. If anyone knows the interior code for black that would be helpful.

Its not a myth .. I have black leather in my coupe. Straight from the factory.

Jefe02

Reaction score
Oh ok that's the same interior I have its type x to be exact. It is pretty close to black but it would be cool if there was a real black interior.

ShaGGy21

Reaction score
Oh ok that's the same interior I have its type x to be exact. It is pretty close to black but it would be cool if there was a real black interior.

yeah forreal. the all black just looks so sleek and clean. I really want a TSX lol

Back