What'd you do to your accord today?

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
I've never liked the look of fogs on the 98-00 coupe bumper. Looks weird kinda. But if I find a good deal on some I'll get them :jae:

Agreed, I have some fogs on and I must say I'm not a big fan of them, but I custom fit them to the bumper which required some cutting. Fogs > cut up bumper. Maybe one day I'll invest in an 01-02 bumper.

removed 90%of wat is need to pull tranny tomorrow tranny will be out, at least i hope it just started raining

I'm with you on that. Its been like a week and a half straight now of on and off rain here. Been trying to get out and get the CB7 up and running again, but I'm not gonna go out in the cold *** rain.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Agreed, I have some fogs on and I must say I'm not a big fan of them, but I custom fit them to the bumper which required some cutting. Fogs > cut up bumper. Maybe one day I'll invest in an 01-02 bumper.

:ohsnap: I think I changed my mind. I like them a lot on your bumper. Cutting actually looks good with them on there. I honestly think I just found my new project :) How much are those fogs?

frantz954

Reaction score
just ordered morimoto minis.......hope the wife doesnt kill me.......

its always better to ask for forgiveness, then permission. thats what the guy who sold me my motorcycle jacket told me anyway. worked for me. she got over it, and i got a badass jacket. been my rule of thumb ever since. lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^lol. I just let my wife get something when she wants something, then I don't have to feel bad when I want to buy something. And since she likes shopping, it works out lol.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Put my Diy blackhoused headlights on. It feels good to not have the stocks to stare at and mock me anymore :T

Back