Wreck.

Bax

Reaction score
dude this suxs everything looks fix able and at lease ur retro r ok.....

That was the first thing I looked at to make sure it was okay, haha. At least you won't have to re do that headlight.

Hopefully you're okay! Wrecks suck. :(
What happened?

001Stunna

Reaction score
retro is ok, thats what matters lolz.
hope you're ok though and that no-one got hurt. cars come and go. the damage seems to be fixable too so hopefully if you weren't found at fault insurance will pick up the tab.

Mikey

Reaction score
Especially the part where (hopefully), it wasn't your fault.
I may need a minute to think but Im pretty certain that any case such as this, it'd end up being his fault. Unless someone came at him, head-on, and hit him. Otherwise, anytime you hit someone else car, with the front of yours, it's going to be your fault. Whether they braked too hard/fast or even if someone else backs into you; it's still your fault.

OP, sorry to see/hear about this. First thing I said was, "Thank God the retro's okay." Lol. Hope it all works out dude.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
We all looked to see the status of the retro first, no one can say they didn't.

I know, front end damage is very hard to prove no fault of the driver, insurance companies always try and find a way to prove otherwise.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Ahh, are you alright man?

Sucks seeing it like this but the damages don't seem too bad. And look at it this way, at least you already have a fresh bumper cover and a mugen lip waiting for you to be put on :thumbsup:

Momentum

Reaction score
ahhhhhh... you okay?

I'm alright i guess.

Damn man, really sorry to see this. Hope you and anyone else involved are alright.

Car looks to be fixable. :)

Damn, hope you're alright

url

Apply liberally, in your case.

Srsly, hope everyone inolved is alright.

So, tell us a little bit about what happened. Especially the part where (hopefully), it wasn't your fault.

Dang that sucks. Hope insurance can get it fixed

damn man that sucks, seems like you're okay. what happened?

dude this suxs everything looks fix able and at lease ur retro r ok.....

That was the first thing I looked at to make sure it was okay, haha. At least you won't have to re do that headlight.

Hopefully you're okay! Wrecks suck. :(
What happened?

retro is ok, thats what matters lolz.
hope you're ok though and that no-one got hurt. cars come and go. the damage seems to be fixable too so hopefully if you weren't found at fault insurance will pick up the tab.

I may need a minute to think but Im pretty certain that any case such as this, it'd end up being his fault. Unless someone came at him, head-on, and hit him. Otherwise, anytime you hit someone else car, with the front of yours, it's going to be your fault. Whether they braked too hard/fast or even if someone else backs into you; it's still your fault.

OP, sorry to see/hear about this. First thing I said was, "Thank God the retro's okay." Lol. Hope it all works out dude.

We all looked to see the status of the retro first, no one can say they didn't.

I know, front end damage is very hard to prove no fault of the driver, insurance companies always try and find a way to prove otherwise.

Thanks for the concern guys. Well, basically in a nutshell. There was this guy that was driving pretty scary. He was speeding through school zones etc. I didn't think too much of it and I was more worried about getting to work on time(trying to get promoted). I was about five minutes from work and for some reason this guy decides to mess with me. He started driving slow and forcing me to change lanes. So, I'm trying to keep my distance ,But still trying to make it to work. The guy starts driving slow again and basically brake checking me everytime i get behind him. Then he starts to get way ahead of me and I'm just thinking "Okay, sweet. Leave me alone.". Then, As I make my final Lane change he swerves into the lane I'm Changing in and forces me to go the other direction(or I would of hit him) and bam. The guy that caused the wreck just kept going. Didn't look back. He was an adult with his wife(I'm assuming) messing with me, a 20 year old. I find it funny because kids/young adults of today always get a lot of hate and how we always cause problems/this generation is doomed blah blah yet, Here is a perfect example of an adult acting like a "kid of today".

Last edited:

Momentum

Reaction score
Ahh, are you alright man?

Sucks seeing it like this but the damages don't seem too bad. And look at it this way, at least you already have a fresh bumper cover and a mugen lip waiting for you to be put on :thumbsup:

Well, What really sucks is the company that is taking care of my car(through my insurance) won't use my coupe bumper as the new bumper. I though it was kinda dumb.

Latest posts

Back