Wreck.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotcha. That's F'd up.

If you can find a coupe bumper cheaper than they can find a sedan bumper, maybe you can convince them to buy it. Either way, hope you get a quality part.

Momentum

Reaction score
Gotcha. That's F'd up.

If you can find a coupe bumper cheaper than they can find a sedan bumper, maybe you can convince them to buy it. Either way, hope you get a quality part.

That's basically what I told them, But they said no because of "liability issues". Oh well, Guess I'll be having a freshly painted hood/bumper up for sale here soon.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
So, you didn't hit the guy driving stupid, you hit someone else?

If so, wow.....always has to be one idiot on the road.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well then hopefully you can sell the new parts and use that money to pay for what you want. Good luck and try not to sweat this too much, life happens even though sometimes it's a *****. And it could have been worse.

Brad2274

Reaction score
looks kind of like my car after i hit a wall, but my headlights and frame were trashed lol.
no frame damage just bumper/hood?

Momentum

Reaction score
So, you didn't hit the guy driving stupid, you hit someone else?

If so, wow.....always has to be one idiot on the road.

I know right? It just sucks. The fact that he didn't even stop to see if I was okay really sickens me.

Well then hopefully you can sell the new parts and use that money to pay for what you want. Good luck and try not to sweat this too much, life happens even though sometimes it's a *****. And it could have been worse.

Agreed. I'm fighting with the insurance company about the coupe bumper. I might get lucky, Because one of the big guys said they'll help me out.

Is the Coupe bumper you have already painted?

It is not. Just got it yesterday.

Momentum

Reaction score
wow all that and your healight is still intact

Sort of. The one that broke was the one I had to fix anyway. But just to clear things up, It was all NotNice that made them.

Last edited:
Back