What'd you do to your accord today?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
electrical tape. hahahaha. and you can see where the spoiler dug into the paint of the trunk haha

001Stunna

Reaction score
My upper rad hose decided to cause a 2-3mm slit on itself and squirt coolant all over rad fans and wherever it pleased to do so. Since local stores didnt have the part in stock the temp fix included 5x rolls of tape composing of in the order...1 roll of electrical, 1 roll of duct tape, 1 roll of electrical, 1 roll of duct tape, 1 roll of electrical.

A part of me feels that the hose is probably stronger then ever now lolz:lolrun:
PS. I decided to finish it off with yellow electrical tape for that JDM look LMAOOO

...and since pics are alyz fun
img00172201205031835.jpg

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thats a lot of tape haha

Well it has to last until I get the hose and change it, plus tape is cheap lol...1$ for 4x rolls of electrical and 1$ for 2x rolls of duct tape. The hole was only like a 2-3mm slit around the middle of the hose so the tape will probably hold up fine for a bit I would guess.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
^Did you have to splice and extend one of the plugs? Or did it hook right up? I've heard some people had to extend one of the wires, but others haven't even though it was a tight fit.

You'll need longer bolts for those mounts btw. At least when they shipped mine, the bolts were not long enough, had to go to Ace Hardware to get longer ones.

For the Odyssey alternator there was no splicing. I was worried about the cable not being long enough but for my surprised it extended just fine. It was all plug and play. Only thing was that one of the bolts changed sizes from a 10 to 12 but that was all.

Thnx for the tip on the bolts for the mounts. Do you recall how long ( size ) ?

Oh i got the pics I promised you, Just haven't uploaded them yet.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I do not recall the size specifically, but I do remember I bought the longest ones ACE Hardware had. They were the same strength grade as well.

But here is a photo I took of both during my swap. The one on the right is the bolt Innovative shipped, and the one on the left was the one I bought. I think the front/rear mounts were the only ones I had to do this for, I believe the bolt on the passenger mount was ok.

2011-05-30_15-53-30_753.jpg

GravitySucks

Reaction score
Had to use rubbing compound (by hand) to remove over spray from my neighbors idiot employee. He was painting with a air gun and got over spray all over my ****. I'm charging him for time and materials. I also waxed it afterwards (also by hand).

Try a clay bar next time? A lot faster, and should be done before using any sort of rubbing or polishing compound anyway. :)

Back