20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
before and after

photo-4.jpg

I still need to do mine.

JetLife

Reaction score
whipping momma's 2012 coupe V6 today 271HP FTW :)

3.5 vtec>>>> cummings
silly cummings thought he could **** with me :D

Sigh...really? No one thinks that's cool, this same conversation just took place a few pages back. :ugh:

WTF is up with all the street racing BS lately.
y U no like speed competition? sure its dangerous, but wasn't stupid about it *Not In the middle of the day*
You just ****ed your transmission, you're gonna **** you mom's tranny too? :lawl:

But seriously, stop with the street racing talk. you're just gonna get bad attention from here.

Changed her oil. :D

Thinking about seafoaming my car, but just putting it in the oil right before I change it next time, and putting it in the gas. I forget what valve it's called that sucks it in, but I feel like with my luck my cat will clog up when I do that. :ugh:
nvm. Decided on picking up some Techron or BG44k next time I fill up.

lawl of course not lol i was just exercising her little bit ya know, momma babies here too much. had let her get out and play :D

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ended up changing the upper rad hose since the tape decided not to hold up anymore. Spilled some coolant everywhere and cursed at it a bit.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
y U no like speed competition? sure its dangerous, but wasn't stupid about it *Not In the middle of the day*
I would consider what you said more spirited driving. Unfortunately, some people just tend to drive fast and aggressively. I do because it gets boring, but I've never gotten into any speed chases or anything, it usually just me on back roads or short highway stretchs. Or doing a burnout out when the roads are a little wet. That all wouldn't be considered "street racing" or being a ricer.

Would it :thinking:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
got my car back from the shop......got the dent fixed and painted the rear
IMAG0486.jpg

before:
IMAG0393-1.jpg

After:
IMAG0487.jpg

Narftastic

Reaction score
Wow, what a difference. Looks good man! Your car just keeps getting better and better.

thanks dude

I did this on an extra taillight i had in the garage and failed lens is in 9 pieces lol
But great job so much poke on stock wheels

yea i fudged up the 1 inner taillight, the plastic warped so i had to buy a new one.....spacers ftw!!! lol

yes!!!! no more tint on the taillights!!! wooooooo:147703263745b138a51

Back