What'd you do to your accord today?

Bax

Reaction score
You just ****ed your transmission, you're gonna **** you mom's tranny too? :lawl:

But seriously, stop with the street racing talk. you're just gonna get bad attention from here.

Changed her oil. :D

Thinking about seafoaming my car, but just putting it in the oil right before I change it next time, and putting it in the gas. I forget what valve it's called that sucks it in, but I feel like with my luck my cat will clog up when I do that. :ugh:
nvm. Decided on picking up some Techron or BG44k next time I fill up.

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Get 2 bottles of seafoam (1 spray type, 1 the old normal bottles)
1 bottle in gas tank along with full tank of gas(use the old normal bottle with a cap)
1/2 through pcv valve hose (use the spray bottle, makes control so much easier)
1/2 in oil if your "ball$" are big enough lolz =P (spray into a cup to measure out how much you put in)

I do it at least 2ice a year and never clogged anything...yet lol.
You just ****ed your transmission, you're gonna **** you mom's tranny too? :lawl:

But seriously, stop with the street racing talk. you're just gonna get bad attention from here.

Changed her oil. :D

Thinking about seafoaming my car, but just putting it in the oil right before I change it next time, and putting it in the gas. I forget what valve it's called that sucks it in, but I feel like with my luck my cat will clog up when I do that. :ugh:
nvm. Decided on picking up some Techron or BG44k next time I fill up.

xIrvin

Reaction score
Just waxed her today. I swear i feel like i'm not doing it right, always leaving swirls that i can't polish out. Also i don't know if i let it dry long enough Noob waxer here i am :p

001Stunna

Reaction score
You should wash, clay, wash, polish, wax it.
You WILL see a difference.
...and if doing it by hand...your shoulder will hurt a bit after.
Just waxed her today. I swear i feel like i'm not doing it right, always leaving swirls that i can't polish out. Also i don't know if i let it dry long enough Noob waxer here i am :p

Bax

Reaction score
I'm looking into different additives, and PEA (Polyether Amine) is supposed to be the "good stuff," but I can't find it listed in Techron anymore.
https://cglapps.chevron.com/msdspds/MSDSDetailPage.aspx?docDataId=369206&docFormat=PDF

It's not on their MSDS. I saw a few sources in a search that were saying it used to be listed there, but it isn't listed anymore. -__-
Gumout Regane doesn't list anything for PEA on their MSDS, either. It not being listed doesn't mean it's not in there, it just means they don't specify, so they can put however much they want and charge the same price. No thanks.

edit: AHA! found my new product of choice. "30-50% of Polyether Amine"
http://redlineoil.com.ua/images/catalog/56/si-1msds.pdf

edit2: whoops, that one has a revision date of 2008. lol
This one is from 2011, same listing of PEA though. This msds is the latest one as of their website.
http://www.redlineoil.com/content/files/tech/MSDS SI-1 6-11.PDF

Last edited:

xIrvin

Reaction score
I wanted to do a clay session just gotta go buy it :/, Lol i have WEAK shoulders compared to the rest of my body and they get extremely tired really fast so it kind of sucks. Our accords aren't exactly the smallest cars either lol :p.

You should wash, clay, wash, polish, wax it.
You WILL see a difference.
...and if doing it by hand...your shoulder will hurt a bit after.

Back