Memorial Day shoot

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hey I understand, some things it's just nice to buy it new and know you were the only person ever to touch it. Like mail order brides.

The new wheels are 3-piece, I'm refinishing all of them and widening the rear outer barrels by 1", so the rears will have a deeper lip. The fronts I was going to widen by 1/2", but inner barrels are crazy expensive, so I'm leaving them in their current specs for now.

Mikey

Reaction score
Ahh...Im intrigued now. No wonder you've been on a budget lately; you're paying for custom wheels. :lawl:

And what of this whole trunk swap ordeal? I thought we went over this once already? Just do the swap with that one that was for sale. Worse case, they'll say no.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lol. I'm justifying what I'm spending to fix them up by the fact that I got them for a really good deal from my wife's brother. The whole process will be expedited when I sell the RH's.

Here's some weak teaser pics. :lawl:

DSC02991.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

As they are now....blueberry pop tart. :lawl:

DSC02966.jpg

Someone painted the wheel bolts...I lucked out with them being polished underneath. Aircraft stripper is my new best friend.

DSC02976.jpg

Maybe I'll see if that coupe is still for sale...lol.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Mmmm...rivots. Mmmm...blueberry poptart.

Please tell me you're keeping them that color. :lolhitting:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hope you knew I was kidding.

That Accord is gone. Not that it matters, I probably wouldn't have done anything anyway. haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Chris, if not going to IA, there are people from here going down for it, so I am wondering if something could be worked out that you could meet up with them on their way down?

Raul

Reaction score
sick location, Chris! The car looks spotless as usual. I wonder what's next?! seems like there is no other mod to do for you....

RallyMachine

Reaction score
The car looks great! Can't wait to see it with the front lip back on and these new mystery wheels...

On a weird side note, I saw this riced out red coupe parked in my neighborhood the other night and thought you would find it amusing.

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

Chris1.jpg

:lawl:

Back