Memorial Day shoot

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Chris, if not going to IA, there are people from here going down for it, so I am wondering if something could be worked out that you could meet up with them on their way down?

Ah okay, that's a possibility. I don't want to burden anyone, but maybe something could be worked out.

sick location, Chris! The car looks spotless as usual. I wonder what's next?! seems like there is no other mod to do for you....

Thanks, I had fun shooting at both. The second locale didn't provide as many good angles, but I liked the modern feel it had.

Funny you say that. I feel like after the next few mods I'm doing...there will be nothing else to do really. Except for swap to a black leather or custom interior, but I'm not sure I see that happening.

The car looks great! Can't wait to see it with the front lip back on and these new mystery wheels...

On a weird side note, I saw this riced out red coupe parked in my neighborhood the other night and thought you would find it amusing.

:lawl:

Thanks man, it was good talking with ya. Definitely would be interested in meeting up for a red/green shoot lol.

I like those pics! Did you have your equipment out there as well? Or is that all HDR work? Just curious because the car is lit up so well. That's awesome you took those, I'm glad you did haha. And you even made the effort to blank my plate. You got skillz.

What a POS. :lawl:

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Chris1.jpg

Uuuunnnngggghhhhhhh.....

:drool:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^My thoughts exactly. :)

That little flare above the the left tail adds a little some somethin. Makes everything seem more shiny!

I should scrub and spray that b-pipe with some high temp flat black paint. :lawl:

Mikey

Reaction score
Or polish the *****, lol.

I still cant put my finger on it. I feel like if I did the exact same thing to my car, like if I copied yours bit for bit, it still wouldnt have the same flair. The same panache. The same style. IDK what it is about it.

Maybe it's just that bright red. :p

SykVSyx

Reaction score

No joke, that is FIRE, right there!

Geez, the car looks fantastic, Chris.

RM, great shots.

Chris, yeah, get that pipe painted with some high temp black, and you're good. I think that was what my WSII was painted with. I will probably do it again before I put it on.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Or polish the *****, lol.

I still cant put my finger on it. I feel like if I did the exact same thing to my car, like if I copied yours bit for bit, it still wouldnt have the same flair. The same panache. The same style. IDK what it is about it.

Maybe it's just that bright red. :p

Perhaps. But I think you'd surprise yourself if you freakin lowered that thing, and had some sort of lip kit on it. With the dark tint it would look mean. And I love the back end of your car with the EDM's.

No joke, that is FIRE, right there!

Geez, the car looks fantastic, Chris.

RM, great shots.

Chris, yeah, get that pipe painted with some high temp black, and you're good. I think that was what my WSII was painted with. I will probably do it again before I put it on.

Thank Zach for that. It's funny because he lives right next to some friends of Jill and I, so while we were inside watching a movie he shot my car haha. Thanks. :)

I love it.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Perhaps. But I think you'd surprise yourself if you freakin lowered that thing, and had some sort of lip kit on it. With the dark tint it would look mean. And I love the back end of your car with the EDM's.
It's on the list. You know this! I keep forgetting, there isnt an OEM lip kit for 0102, is there? I know the 98-00 can be modded but....ugh. I hate "rigging" things. Im pretty sure all rear and sides are the same, it's just the front bumper that's different. I think.

Ive thought about a WW front but then Id have to get the whole kit. Or I even like the TypeR or Mugen front lips. Just a matter of finding something that fits, that I like.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mikey, you can get the OEM replica kit now, which looks pretty close to the real thing.

hahaha.....nice sniper photo's of the car.

Great shots, Zach.

RallyMachine

Reaction score
Ah okay, that's a possibility. I don't want to burden anyone, but maybe something could be worked out.

Thanks man, it was good talking with ya. Definitely would be interested in meeting up for a red/green shoot lol.

I like those pics! Did you have your equipment out there as well? Or is that all HDR work? Just curious because the car is lit up so well. That's awesome you took those, I'm glad you did haha. And you even made the effort to blank my plate. You got skillz.

What a POS. :lawl:

Haha thanks! I actually turned the floodlight i was using to finish my headlights towards your car, tripped the motion light on the side of my house and did a long exposure on a tripod... Definitely hit me up for a christmas shoot cause i'm detailing the crap out of my car today :D

I'm also going to IA (dunno if in my car or riding with a friend) but if you need someone to cruise with lmk.

Uuuunnnngggghhhhhhh.....

:drool:

hehehhe

^My thoughts exactly. :)

That little flare above the the left tail adds a little some somethin. Makes everything seem more shiny!

I should scrub and spray that b-pipe with some high temp flat black paint. :lawl:

Yeah, I tried to darken the light on the pipe as much as i could but flat black would def. look awesome!

Mikey, you can get the OEM replica kit now, which looks pretty close to the real thing.

hahaha.....nice sniper photo's of the car.

Great shots, Zach.

Thanks!

Mikey

Reaction score
It's one of those instances where a great car meets a great photographer. Chris' car already looks good; Ive seen it in person. And Zach, Im sure you're a great photog. Pair the two together and you're bound to get an outcome like that.

Back