Memorial Day shoot

Mikey

Reaction score
Car looks great as always, sir. Even sans the lip. Can't wait to see your car on GCs or mine on the Eibachs, lol. It's just so clean and subtle yet has an aggressive quality about it. I love it!

16330kntryder_accord.jpg
Please, God, yes.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
I wasnt refering to his. Although Im sure his have been well taken care of, they're still used. He'd have to offer me a helluva deal for me to consider buying used suspension components.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I wasnt refering to his. Although Im sure his have been well taken care of, they're still used. He'd have to offer me a helluva deal for me to consider buying used suspension components.

I will pm you his address then you can get them for a ten finger discount. Can't beat that kind of a deal!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Always nice to see new pictures of your car even without the lip, still looking good. Will be looking forward to the new "Makeover".

Thanks Tommy. I’ve been getting the itch to do more with the car, just haven’t been able to for awhile. New changes coming soon. :)

I've seen the CF hoods/trunks on ebay, not sure if those sellers got the memo that no one is really buying those anymore, so perhaps they should be priced to sell.

Yea. Didn’t they use to be like $500 a year or so ago?

In all seriousness, maybe you should try and set something up with Steve(Steverino) and see if someone can bring down his trunk lid for you for IA.

I think you gave me a link to his FS thread already, I’ll have to look.

Not going to IA though. Too far.

Car looks great as always, sir. Even sans the lip. Can't wait to see your car on GCs or mine on the Eibachs, lol. It's just so clean and subtle yet has an aggressive quality about it. I love it!

Thanks a lot buddy. My methods of modifying the car thus far have been pretty conservative. That’s just my style lol. I like the car to have presence, but I don’t want it to have to shout it. I think you're similar with your car.

Yes to what part of that?? :eh: :eh: :eh:

Thanks for the comments...

:lawl:

Springs are fine to buy used, unless someone was driving around with a bunch of heavy stuff in their backseat and/or trunk and they were under constant load as a result. Otherwise, you really only need worry about not buying shocks used. My opinion based on the fact that I've bought two sets of used springs and they have never let me down. It's hard for a solid metal coil to wear out.

I sold my Eibach Pro Kits for $80 or so shipped. I would charge slightly more for these since they’re in great shape and perform well.

No discounts will be given that have anything to do with the word “finger”. lol

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Like I said, even in great shape, and coming from a trusted person such as yourself, I'd be ever so hesitant to buy them used. But, you're right. It's hard for a solid coil to wear. In any case, they'd be pre-worn and already settled so I'd have instant low. :lawl:
We'll deal with that some other time.

As far as the future goes on your car, what's this about custom wheels...?

Back