The zoom zoom

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
They also have a nice subaru legacy spec.b type hood with the small scoop for the TMIC since they stopped making the front mounts (I totally had a list of parts picked out to buy one of these haha) also the first thing you should do! Change the cheap plastic turbo inlet and the dp and even if you have enough money get a short throw and HKS bov and go from there :) enjoy it!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to mention changing the plastic Turbo inlet. I remember it was a pain in the *** to do it but it was worth it.

naoandlata

Reaction score
They also have a nice subaru legacy spec.b type hood with the small scoop for the TMIC since they stopped making the front mounts (I totally had a list of parts picked out to buy one of these haha) also the first thing you should do! Change the cheap plastic turbo inlet and the dp and even if you have enough money get a short throw and HKS bov and go from there :) enjoy it!

Wow seems like you did have a parts list for the car haha. If I ever do get around to it, I'd like to get the cobb FMIC kit. I love seeing a intercooler peeking out of the front grille.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Very nice indeed man. Glad you got the bug... means you still have a soul, lol.

Back