List one mod, that you feel not many people did, that fits your lifestyle

lashlee

Reaction score
Look for some pictures because now I'm interested lol. I hardly use those vents anyways, mostly the floor vents. Ever think of putting a gauge in the vent to the right of the steering wheel? That would probably be better than the one closer to the passenger side.

I'll see what I can come up with, and like you I mainly use the floor vents. Sometimes in the summer when it's crazy hot I'll use them. Funny you bring up the steering wheel vent. I bought a third gauge (a Phoenix Gold one) to put in there but never did since it didn't match. If I ever come across an old dakota to match my others I may put it in there.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I'll see what I can come up with, and like you I mainly use the floor vents. Sometimes in the summer when it's crazy hot I'll use them. Funny you bring up the steering wheel vent. I bought a third gauge (a Phoenix Gold one) to put in there but never did since it didn't match. If I ever come across an old dakota to match my others I may put it in there.

That'd be pretty cool if you could get one to go in there. Looks real discreet and inconspicuous. If you ever get pulled over just turn them off and they won't daw any unwanted attention.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
You can swap in the auto shifters assemblies from certain preludes or TLs I have the TL one. Then cover it with an oem 5 speed boot, and it will look like his or mine :coffee:

Back