What'd you do to your accord today?

LILHONDABOII91

Reaction score
abuvutud.jpg

Merry Christmas

doubleclutch

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody!! installed my brand new headlights and fog lights that i got for christmas!! so happy with it, really made a difference
Before:
WP_20121225_0011_zpsdff5f10f.jpg
[/IMG]
After:
WP_20121225_0041_zpsf373c9ca.jpg

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
Check this video out of KeyChain's v6 with dual blast pipes.

http://vimeo.com/29072055#at=0

A video about exhaust, with no sound clip of the exhaust.......:squintrun:

I like the blast pipe look, but I prefer the dual pipe setup of the v6......guess it would have to be dual (separate) blast pipes, if I was going that route.
I said the exact same thing! :lawl:

Raised it an inch for christmas since there are gonna be a few relatives needing a car to drive around in and i don't want them to have trouble getting through driveways and speed humps.. all i can say to them is "enjoy the ride" :lawl: hopefully they won't want to drive it again .. hehehe. Will lower her again after new years .. will try driving her at 23" all round ..
This is another worry I have about lowering my car. If and when someone other than me has to drive my car, ill either have to raise it or they'll end up scraping. :(

davis

2059wz7.jpg

esco

476735_310244215760699_822084047_o.jpg

:lawl:
Now THAT'S funny! :lawl:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Finally got my car back on the road, only to realise that the damn header I got for Xmas sits on the damn floor and isn't drivable. So looks like ill be chopping it up and welding it

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Finally got my car back on the road, only to realise that the damn header I got for Xmas sits on the damn floor and isn't drivable. So looks like ill be chopping it up and welding it

same sheeit happened to me, now uhkilleez has it. lol

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody! Looks like a lot of people got snow, have fun "drifting" but be careful. Yesterday I saw quite a few accidents, a few spin outs, cars in ditches, and even a car upside down.

Drove my mom's 05 sedan to Manassas and back (5 hours round trip) yesterday to see my girls family. Missed that V6 powa yo. So glad I decided to search around for a car instead of taking that one when I was 16. It just feels so detached when you're driving it...

I feel the same way whenever I drive anybody else's car. Our cars have some really good feel to them. Only other car I felt attached to while driving was my dad's 5th gen Accord, damn those are way lower than ours stock. Gotta love that V6 power :beer:

A video about exhaust, with no sound clip of the exhaust.......:squintrun:

Haha that's what I'm saying!

davis

2059wz7.jpg

esco

476735_310244215760699_822084047_o.jpg

:lawl:

I always mix up those two haha, thought I was the only one that noticed their cars look so similar.

same sheeit happened to me, now uhkilleez has it. lol

Yup, still sitting in my room haha

wnt_2b_boosted

Reaction score
got my HID kit in today while I wait to get the things I need to to do my tsx retro's... First mod in the bag.. :)

Back