What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
What are you getting ready to do sir?

90% completed of what I wanted done :rock:

image-6_zps2cc5318d.jpg

Putting back the centre console was a bit of a b***h though.

Redcoupe

Reaction score
I can't really see what's done or it might be because I am amused of it being a right hand drive lol but today I washed off the layers of salt from the evil NJ roads

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
and picked up an rsx s wheel in mint condition and a pair of black leather rsx s seats, no big deal :lawl:

Nice, congrats!

couldnt you just turn it all the way to the left and mark it with a sharpie and use a round bit on a dremel and notch it or go the whole way through? not sure how its back lit, never had the knobs off. just bouncin ideas http://www.clubintegra.com/board/images/smilies/beer.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Notching isn't a bad idea, ilumination might work that way...unless there is a diffuser behind the knob that directs the light.

[quote="98ExAccordwv, post: 974631"]Left is sitting in the work parking lot while I went and bought this...
[IMG]http://distilleryimage5.instagram.com/69b4fbda680a11e2877022000a9f1278_7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Glad you got the SE. Congrats on the new car, Alex. How do you like it?

[quote="Mikey, post: 974673"]"JEEZUS" or "HAY-ZUES"...?
:lawl:[/QUOTE]

haha...perfect.

[quote="ponglynn777, post: 974682"]installed aircon knob
[IMG]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn234/amberdog777/IMG_3237.jpg

Looks very nice, sticks out sort of far, but the knobs are finished nicely. If you remember what brand they're off of, that may help.

LeAccord

Reaction score
^^Nice job that looks great! Did you use Sems?
Thanks! I used dupli color vinyl and fabric paint.
love it! specially the cam shot mode:thumbsup:
Thank you. Used my iPhone panorama feature. Had to give it a couple attempts . Wish I had bought a wide angle lens or even fish eye lens for my slr.
I can't really see what's done or it might be because I am amused of it being a right hand drive lol but today I washed off the layers of salt from the evil NJ roads
Haha never seen a rhd before? :p picture isn't flipped
Notice the black with tan? That's not like that from factory.

This, Redcoupe.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Alex, congrats on the purchase. So, does this mean the Accord is going to get a new owner?

@Alex, like what you did with the interior, very nicely done.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Gave it the first wash all winter, there was soooo much salt on it. Then I cleaned out the interior very thoroughly. I now have as little as possible inside my car, not a single thing sliding around while driving, nothing out in the open either.
It's so nice driving in a clean car inside and out.

Oh and the other day I got a cool new air freshener. Not a fan of hanging them on the rear view, usually hang them in the back, but this one is an exception.

IMG_20130124_235940.jpg

Last edited:
Back