What'd you do to your accord today?

Ratchet

Reaction score
went back to prokit/koni.
photo5bf.jpg

Varnell

Reaction score
Changed my tag light, took out my Hids, put my rear view mirror back on (1800w going to two 12" Kenwood subs makes it useless), rolled down my front windows and took out the fuse for inspection (hiding my 20% tint). lol

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Haven't driven it in a week. I've been missing it, but my mom's 05 sedan has been killing it on this road trip. I love this 4 cyl gas mileage, but miss the V6 power...

Ratchet

Reaction score
Replaced RSB bushings, took a couple hours more than I really needed to.

Anyway, got these bad boys today. I stripped one of my cheap ebay lug nuts last night but it was time for me to get a new set anyway. I had them on for 4 years surpringly but they were badly chipped. Didn't wanna buy vatozone lug nuts so I ordered these Gorillas on Amazon last night for $25 + $3.99 1-day shipping (love Amazon Prime). Unbelievably fast shipping.

wrggwl.jpg

wow! just installed the same thing with the same deal from amazon. Also added some McGuard wheel locks. My old set is starting to rust.

I installed the roof rack

100_zpsf820173d.jpg

you need some fairing if you're planning to keep the square crossbar. It helps eliminate the noise.

went back to prokit/koni. I feel safer with them than sportline when driving with 2 bikes on the roof and two guys in the back.
photo5bf.jpg

Ratchet

Reaction score
Perfect height IMO. I look forward to this on my own car, only sports instead of pros.
thanks Mikey,
I had F&F type2s, sportlines, and this height is what i'm comfortable for my DD.

Dat A-Specs... :drool: So glad you chose them. The car is a plain beauty...
thanks Sil2drV6.
Planning to keep it as is.. or maybe some rear spacers to match the front.

+1. split 5-spokes ftw
Thanks RR.
I didn't stop looking since i saw your coupe. And I don't have to be slammed to pull off these rims IMO.

Back