What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
You're right. That's what I get for skimming, lol. Still looks good though. I love how the only thing turned around for you guys is the shifter. Everything else is the exact same as the USDM models.

Thanks. Actually, also the handbrake is on the rhs, which means the shifter/cupholder console wood grain piece is flipped.

rollen01

Reaction score
I installed the roof rack
099_zps8c3037bc.jpg

100_zpsf820173d.jpg

truWarier02

Reaction score
Replaced RSB bushings, took a couple hours more than I really needed to.

Anyway, got these bad boys today. I stripped one of my cheap ebay lug nuts last night but it was time for me to get a new set anyway. I had them on for 4 years surpringly but they were badly chipped. Didn't wanna buy vatozone lug nuts so I ordered these Gorillas on Amazon last night for $25 + $3.99 1-day shipping (love Amazon Prime). Unbelievably fast shipping.

wrggwl.jpg

Shadow1

Reaction score
^
Nice buy man.

Found out my EGR valve wasnt bad. Think i just had a short or something. Took out thr plug to the dizzy and EGR and plugged them back up. Car ran smoother and revved past 4k with no issues. Gonna reset the ECU to get rid of the check engine light.

Washed and vacuumed out the interior as well. Gonna take out the top of the center console and paint it either flat black so itll give it a cleaner OEM look or paint it flat gray.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Well my alternator is on its way out. Have to try and limp it home after work. Original alternator with 283 000km

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Lowered my car a bit more, still need to fine tune it! The rear needs to be lowered a little more but i'll have to do a bumper tab relocation first. Thoughts?

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Agreed. Not much lower in the rear though.

Your house in the background?

@Adam....it had a good run, you should be proud. Lol

I am currently sitting in the Meineke parking lot waiting for them to open so I can get an oil change done on the wife's TL and then head across the border and pick up my goodies! :lolrun:

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Lowered my car a bit more, still need to fine tune it! The rear needs to be lowered a little more but i'll have to do a bumper tab relocation first. Thoughts?

Looks good. I would buy more stancable rims and lower it more. Nonetheless looks good right now

^Agreed. Not much lower in the rear though.

Your house in the background?

I would assume his parents, otherwise he's super ballin :lawl:

Back