01-02 carbon fiber spoon front lip

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
I was actually looking for quality lip more than it being CF. Most PU lips to my experience pretty cheaply made

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
339r4ib.jpg

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
you could buy a genuine oem lip and get it wrapped in CF....just my 2 cents.

Agreed ...

Though I am honestly lost about why people get such a hard on for cf ??? I get that it's lighter but on a small piece of bodywork the difference will be less than a pound. Your large drink weighs more than that.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Agreed ...

Though I am honestly lost about why people get such a hard on for cf ??? I get that it's lighter but on a small piece of bodywork the difference will be less than a pound. Your large drink weighs more than that.

Like I was saying before I don't care for CF I'm looking for quality lip, I'd paint it anyway. Agreed it's not worth the money but cheap polyurethane lips start saging after a while also brackets bend and it's hard to "shape" it back together. The solution ABS plastic since it'll hold shape more or less I guess

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Ive owned two CF lips in the past. One got absolutely destroyed two weeks after putting it on, the other was scraped and I sold it before I could manage to break it. In my opinion, and from experience, its not worth the money unless you only use it for show entries. For DD purposes, I wouldn't go with anything but PU or ABS

Back