Highlighted posts from Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021

T

Top stories on

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 26 views
Gallowlight said: Hey All, I'm new to this forum, been on DriveAccord for a bit, but need more specific help. I have a 2000 V6 Coupe with 300k that's been sitting for a while while I revamped the ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 1 post * 57 views
6ga burner said: Hello all, new to this forum and am looking for some customizing advice on my first car, a 2002 accord LX 2.3L I bought(only 111k miles!: [link] [link] . I just recently got into ... Read more >>
October 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 70 views
Phillip Crabtree said: I have a 98 accord ex 4cyl coupe I'm putting back together as a tribute to my late brother. I need a blue passenger side front airbag. If anyone can help me find one or has one ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 12 posts * 277 views
Eclipse99fwb said: No pictures, but it easy to see under the car. There should be 2- 19 or 21mm bolts one on each corner of the rear portion of the subframe. Going off memory these bolts have brackets ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 169 views
Adhmuz said: Might be too late, but I found I was able to fully bleed the system by disconnecting the pedal itself and manually pumping the cylinder as the pedal didn't fully stroke the master. ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 137 views
Adhmuz said: I'd have to agree with Eclipse, you'll need a tune and fast. Beyond that it would be good to know what you've changed to accommodate the turbo setup other than adding the turbo ... Read more >>
October 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 382 views
ickna11 said: I'm gonna part out let me know if you're interested. Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 211 views
Phillip Crabtree said: I can get the oring kit. I have the part number if needed Read more >>

Continue reading...

Back