Country kid from the Charlotte area

Reaction score
Wassup peopleee! I've been lurking around on the forum for quite sometime picking up all sorts of knowledge being a ghost, but i guess ill come out of hiding now. Im just a 19 y/o college student (20 in march :) ) who loves his accordd and spends every dime he has toward modding it!

EDIT!!!
These pics are horrible quality but i will put some better ones up as soon as i get the chance.

This is when i first got her:
IMAG0089.jpg

Before the Drop:
WP_000496.jpg

WP_000515.jpg

WP_000510.jpg

WP_000509.jpg

WP_000506.jpg

WP_000502-1.jpg

After the drop!!
WP_000532.jpg

WP_000557.jpg

WP_000541.jpg

WP_000561.jpg

This be ME!
SavedPicture6.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ha dont have alot of pics yet but i will get some asap! I have an 98 ex black sedan and so far i have upgraded the sounds (of course) and i also have done the morimoto h1 retrofit with the 6k bulbs and i have a set of gunmetal battles on there. I also have a brand new set of F2 type 1s but im debating on putting them on or not.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Your car would be the first I’ve seen not slammed on Battles. lol

What's your hesitation?

Reaction score
Your car would be the first I’ve seen not slammed on Battles. lol

What's your hesitation?

In my opinion it looks pretty good how it sits on the battles right now except for the slight boat look in the front! but honestly i really don't know how im going to tuck those 9.5s lol advice plzz!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
In my opinion it looks pretty good how it sits on the battles right now except for the slight boat look in the front! but honestly i really don't know how im going to tuck those 9.5s lol advice plzz!

You’re a prime candidate for the wheel fitment thread my friend, lol. Check it out, the pros in there are very helpful.

Are you lowered at all now? If so, on what?

Back