RedRyder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Awwwww,

I just sold it 2 days ago.

I had it listed for 24 hours and someone from Canada wanted to buy it.

Sorry bro =/
    Everything is going good. How about your self? Import Alliance was the best yet there where so many cars there I am guessing around 4000 to 5000. There where so many cars in the speedway that the fire marshal said no more can come in and that was at 3000. They where parked on both sides of the road half way around the speedway in either direction.

I use is the Meguiar's line. I use the same wax as you use on the car. I never had problems with rust. Dues it wipe off.
    Glad I could help you! Have fun getting the old end links off. I hope it won't be as much of a pain for you as it was for me! lol I had to use a hack saw.
    Oh I see that would be a problem . I having trouble geting the back brakes off on mine to replace them
    Yea im not to good at posting things I changed the time and day if there anything you would like to change till me id be happy to make it easyer for others to make it to the meets.
    Wow you should of put all that on your self . It save you lots . I do all the work on mine and save alot .
    Lets star next saturday . If that location no good for you we can hang out some were closer to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back