JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

JniG

Reaction score
Nope i Didnt do any fender rolling but i plan to get it done though hopefully soon. When i did my alignment my camber specs were -2.5 front and -1 rear but few months after i lowered it a bit more and had rubbing only when i did full turn. I had my front lowered then my rear when i did the alignment but now its close to equal.

So you're about -2.5 all around now?

JV6

Reaction score
So you're about -2.5 all around now?

I meant the height is close to equal all around unlike before lol and camber should be approx -2.5 and -1.25! What tire size you plan to run?

Love that rolling shot man :thumbsup:

Thanks man, props to my 8thgen buddy for them mostly! Your shots are always stunning to see kn0x!

JniG

Reaction score
The ones I'm looking at are 17x8 +35 planning to go 215/45 think that's too much or a stretch? My natural camber is around -2 in front and -3.x in back. Will probably need a camber kit huh? lol.

Ilovemy6thgen

Reaction score
Car looks good and simple! Any reason why you didn't upgrade to a whole new radio instead of just installing a iSimple iPod adapter?

JV6

Reaction score
The ones I'm looking at are 17x8 +35 planning to go 215/45 think that's too much or a stretch? My natural camber is around -2 in front and -3.x in back. Will probably need a camber kit huh? lol.

Nope that shouldn't be to much of a stretch, I don't think you will need a camber kit for rear if its -3 already. I would run it and if it does rub in the rear just raise the car a little till you get some rear fender work done.

Car looks good and simple! Any reason why you didn't upgrade to a whole new radio instead of just installing a iSimple iPod adapter?

Thanks :). I used to have a JVC mp3 deck with rockford amp/sub but decided to go back to the oem interior look. Wasn't into the heavy bass and all that anymore and plus taking it all out made the car lighter by 100lbs lol. I also miss controlling music tracks and volume from my steering wheel :p

Where can I get one of those Ipod adapters? I want one for my phone.

I bought it on ebay in August, it costed me around $100 shipped. The link I saved doesn't exist anymore, but if you search it on ebay there's a bunch that will pop up. There are some that are price range in the 20s-30s but not sure if those will work the same as mine.

JniG

Reaction score
Nope that shouldn't be to much of a stretch, I don't think you will need a camber kit for rear if its -3 already. I would run it and if it does rub in the rear just raise the car a little till you get some rear fender work done.

Perfect. Thanks for the info bro. Huge help.

JV6

Reaction score
Parted out my megan strut bar and AEM intake, back to oem look but for how long
153nuok.jpg

Took my factory brace bar off and installed the TL-S bar
2q8offm.jpg

Also worked on a new set of retrofit headlights :). Blackhouse the chrome piece
300tush.jpg

Updated my mod list on first page and with few items waiting :p

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I like the wirings on your grounds being not cluttered. They make me want to work on mine.

Good luck on finishing up your retros. ;)

Btw, did everything work out okay on your debadging work?

Back