A/C go prrrrrrrrrrr

EscoStylez

Reaction score
U ever put a baseball card on the back bicycle tire to make that pprrrrrr noise?

That's the noise that is coming from my glove box when the A/C is on because of that the A/C works when it wants to. I changed the Cabin Filter the resistor removed the Blower to see if there is any stuff in the cage and nuttin still prrrring away its starting to rain everyday in florida and I need to fix this!

nsjames

Reaction score
What did the bearings feel like in the blower?

Sent from my mind via RF energy.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
It is the blower, If it's speed dependant, when you change fan speeds then yes It's the blower.
My old saturn had that problem when I bought it, I left it alone and it went no problem until I sold it. A/C was colder than my honda.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
It is the blower, If it's speed dependant, when you change fan speeds then yes It's the blower.
My old saturn had that problem when I bought it, I left it alone and it went no problem until I sold it. A/C was colder than my honda.

When I change fan speed it just gets louder

Brad2274

Reaction score
hey i got a complete blower assembly with motor, fan, box and such if interested lol, all good and working

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my car a few months back. Swapped out the blower motor and fan. Problem solved.

eBay sells them for $40-up.

Back