SDRev Late Summer Meet (SoCal)

sabSquishy

Reaction score
http://www.sdrev.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14876

Who's down for this? If we are, we can meet at North County mall, park there and wait for everyone, then roll in all at once.

I'll start a list when we get some replies.

For those who don't want to click the link.

g0tsh0wp0w619 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the busy show season this year, that kept us away from local meets and local happening. We are glad that is now coming to an end. I think it’s only right to celebrate the season closing and have a fun relaxing day. A day with friends, family, team members and for sho the SDrev family. So I think it’s that time we throw a follow up meet from last year. We shall call this one “SDrev’s LATE end of summer potluck/meet” Since we are officially in the fall season. This is for all of us and it would be greatly appreciated for any contribution to the potluck/meet. Let us all help each other and keep a fun day going. We will try to have multiple activities going on, pending on the participation. But for sure we will have a volley ball net or two, maybe have a little friendly competition going on. So as far as activities, we are open for suggestions. Exp; Frisbee, football, parking lot photo shoot and etc…

Depending on the amount of people attending, we might give out a plaque to a lucky enthusiast. “People’s champ” (not the official title) this will exclude Any SPM member and probies if this comes through. Sorry guys’ lol

Please respect the surroundings; we don’t want any negative attraction towards us. Let’s police each other and enforce these rules.
1.No revving
2.No burning out
3.No racing
4.No illegal substance
5.No negative attitudes towards one another
6.No mischief, kids are going to be around. Keep any
negativity at home.
7.For the Honda heads, no cracking Vtek

Attire: Wear something comfortable to get active, sweaty and have fun lol

Date: October 24th, Sunday
Time: 12 - when ever

Address: 742 Clarence Lane Escondido, CA 92029
(760) 745-4379
$3 Entrance Fee (you’re allowed to leave the park once and come back without paying again)

Also, it's a potluck, so that means we'd have to bring something.

Last edited:

sabSquishy

Reaction score
So just found out that weekend my mom's friend is having a prayer service because she got diagnosed with cancer. That whole weekend I'm going to have to be picking people up from the airport. So uhh... can't do this anymore.

If anyone wants to take over, go right ahead. For the people who go have fun and rep 6GA.

hirichard

Reaction score
sorry to hear that b, hope everythings going good for yaa.. jason's down to take over right??

Latest posts

Back