DIY Ingalls rear camber kit

lltradell

Reaction score
I just did it. Sorry but there are no pictures but it is real easy, fairly quick and not many tools needed.

Lift rear of car.
Take off wheel.
Now if you look at the wheel well you will see 3 lower bars connecting the car to the wheel hub.
The middle lower one is the one you want to replace with the camber kit.
You can easily see the 2 bolts holding that bar on. Take them off. They are different sizes but its real easy.
Measure your stock arm with the ingall kit and adjust to same size.
Put the ingall arm on (silver nut goes towards the car)(black nut goes towards the wheel hub).
When screwed on you can adjust the camber by twisting the arm.
Put wheel back on and done.

I do have a few questions. I ordered 2 kits (which is 4 arms). Do i really need all 4 arms for just camber adjustment?
Did i switch out the correct "camber" arm?
Do I need to get a realignment when i just had one before this install. My rear specs are -1.6 and -2.3 camber and Zero toe.
My camber looks alot better visually.

FYI-People said I didnt really need a camber kit with my specs but I wanted to get one anyways for peace of mind and maximum tire life.

sikjdm

Reaction score
pics would help. you'd be surprised how many members don't know the technical terms/location of parts.

not that that is bad or anything, just saying it would help..

lltradell

Reaction score
I was gonna take a pic but I forgot and put the wheel back on. I'm not car savvy. but this was real easy. I'm not even sure I did it totally correct. I need someone who done this to confirm.

CHID0

Reaction score
One set is for camber the other is for toe adjustment

scrapnav6

Reaction score

lltradell

Reaction score
urgent help. i just test drove it and it wiggles arround in the back. HELP!!!! I only put in 1 arm on each side. Do I really need both?
I dont need the toe adjustment right? i just wanted camber adjusted.

Last edited:

lltradell

Reaction score
So i went to get an alignment right away. car is in perfect shape. no more camber. I dont think i needed to put on the toe bar though but i did it anyways. my tires should be good for a long time.

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
mayb u forgot to adjust ur new ones with the stock ones....i think ur supposed to adjust the length to match the stock ones so there wont b different camber on both sides....if im correct...

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got everything straight.

Did the wobble go away after the alignment? It should have...

Back