Reaction score
Re: TheBax Totaled. :(

well, in that case, i really hope you find the 5 speed lol
and lol to the 'stealership' bwahahaha :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Woooow. She was probably too embarassed to get out of her car to apologize to all the people she hit, but that's just one of those situations where you suck it up and make the effort because it's the right thing to do.

How much are you getting? If you're staying with Honda I'd get a 7thgen 5spd or 6spd if I were you.

Btw, your car didn't have a 6disc in-dash changer, did it? I would take that if so.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

In response to your comment that you were surprised you didn't get hurt and the car looks worse than it actually was, I was surprised how well my car held up too after getting hit at a dead stop by someone going 60. Let's be thankful honda made a pretty solid car :thumbsup:

Bax

Reaction score

well, in that case, i really hope you find the 5 speed lol
and lol to the 'stealership' bwahahaha :lawl:
Thanks :) I've already started looking. haha I've already found a DEP 5 speed sedan in florida, but I'm gonna get up as many options as possible.
Woooow. She was probably too embarassed to get out of her car to apologize to all the people she hit, but that's just one of those situations where you suck it up and make the effort because it's the right thing to do.

How much are you getting? If you're staying with Honda I'd get a 7thgen 5spd or 6spd if I were you.

Btw, your car didn't have a 6disc in-dash changer, did it? I would take that if so.
I'm not sure what I'm getting for it, the lady at state farm said I'll get blue book value for it, but depending on how clean it is and well maintained I should get a little more for that. I kept my car pretty clean, so hopefully that will increase the money I get for it.
I'm thinking about 7thgen, but I'll have to see how much money I'm getting back.

I had a double din touch screen, which I'm going to take out saturday and put in my old crappy jvc radio. haha

In response to your comment that you were surprised you didn't get hurt and the car looks worse than it actually was, I was surprised how well my car held up too after getting hit at a dead stop by someone going 60. Let's be thankful honda made a pretty solid car :thumbsup:
I'm so glad, too, because being hit on the driver's side like this could've had a worse ending.

I know. :( I'm the guy who's been texting you about the Type R lip, btw, so I won't be needing it anymore.

black95gsr

Reaction score

Sorry to hear about your car man, that sucks. I remember what it felt like when mine got hit, Thank god it wasn't totaled though. Good luck with the search for a new car, hope everything works out.

btw if you can get your led converted cluster and shifter, I'd be willing to give you monies for it.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

guys. he's trying to get another 6ga. stop asking him for his shit. hes going to save it for himself. and damn, be a little more sensitive. geez.....

can i have your H emblems :hide:

Back