»Totaled 02/16/12» TheBax's 1999 Accord Sedan LX V6 (56k)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Re: *UPDATED 9/2/11* TheBax's 1999 Accord Sedan LX V6 (56k)

yeah that's not bad at all for a can type muffler, sounds clean.

that ebay link is kind of a bargain I guess, I just noticed it came with the rear visor which is kind of rare to get all in one package. It's going to be made out of the same semitransparent plastic as the window visors so it's not as high end as the more expensive ones, but it would probably look almost as good depending on how it fits.

I'd have to see a comparison pic between that and the much more expensive ones to decide if I can laugh at people who buy the much more expensive ones after seeing this being offered :lawl:

and I get all my leds from www.superbrightleds.com
They're wayy cheaper than ledautomotive. And out of the 200 or 300 hundred dollars i've spent in leds (yes, i bought a lot of the wrong sizes/colors/brightnesses/etc during my months of experimenting:lawl:) i've only ever had one bulb of theirs burn out, and they sent me a replacement immediately after I emailed them. So I highly recommend them.
The vanity lights are under "Fuse Type Lame" in the Festoon Base Bulbs part of the Car Bulbs tab at the top of the homepage.

yeah I was almost sure already I'd be ordering from superbright anyway, I got my little door courtesy lights from them years ago. Still working, still bright as the sun.

ok so I would need four of these to finish both visors right?

ledbulbs1.jpg

I might as well ask just to speed things up, the three other types of bulbs I'd be willing to buy are these:

bulbs for the reading lights above the dash
bulb for the ceiling dome light
that one little bulb on the ceiling of the trunk when you open it

which ones on that site are those? because I'll order them all right now :lawl:

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Trunk bulb is 168/194 style.

yeah that's all I got. lol

And I bought one of "them pryshee rooph spoilersh", but it was cheap through the group buy on V6P, and I love it. Just need to get rid of that pesky decklid spoiler that's killin my chi. lol

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Oh...and Baxter Stockman...just saying. ;)

IMGP7670a.jpg

IMGP7636a.jpg

Bax

Reaction score

yeah that's not bad at all for a can type muffler, sounds clean.

that ebay link is kind of a bargain I guess, I just noticed it came with the rear visor which is kind of rare to get all in one package. It's going to be made out of the same semtransparent plastic as the window visors so it's not as high end as the more expensive ones, but it would probably look almost as good depending on how it fits.

I'd have to see a comparison pic between that and the much more expensive ones to decide if I can laugh at people who buy the much more expensive ones after seeing this being offered :lawl:

yeah I was almost sure already I'd be ordering from superbright anyway, I got my little door courtesy lights from them years ago. Still working, still bright as the sun.

ok so I would need four of these to finish both visors right?

ledbulbs1.jpg

I might as well ask just to speed things up, the three other types of bulbs I'd be willing to buy are these:

bulbs for the reading lights above the dash
bulb for the ceiling dome light
that one little bulb on the ceiling of the trunk when you open it

which ones on that site are those? because I'll order them all right now :lawl:

I think the 2.5" pipe helps clean the sound up a little.

Yes you need 4. 2 for each individual mirror.

I got these because they offered pure white. Anything 194/168 sized will fit (unless you just WANT to solder something :lawl: ), and make sure it has the HP (high powered) leds on it. The other ones aren't worth a damn.
If you want brighter, get two of these: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...ion=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/pcblamp_T10.htm

I got this one for the dome light: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...ge2Disp=/specs/festoonhp_3022-xHP4.htm#photos
It is plenty bright.
Or if you want it really bright get this: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...=DispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/upcbbase_specs.htm

The trunk is the same as the Map lights. (ones above radio, on the roof, for reading/etc)

Oh...and Baxter Stockman...just saying. ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/misteralanlee/IMGP7670a.jpg
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/misteralanlee/IMGP7636a.jpg[/QUOTE]

If you want to find a AIT cf spoiler for sedans that is actually for sale, then let me know. :p

What kind of rear spoiler is that???
:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score

How have I not seen that before? It looks good.
How does it go on though, 3m tape or drilling?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

ok so one last tally of all this so I have it right :lawl: (check the sizing in the links to make sure it's right please)

Mirror lights x4: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...age&category=CAR&Page2Disp=/specs/F30-WHP.htm

Dome Light x1: http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...Page&Page2Disp=/specs/festoonhp_3022-xHP4.htm

Trunk ceiling x1 (and Reading lights x2? that part confused me. They're the same right?): http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-...ispPage&Page2Disp=/specs/WLED-xHP5.htm#photos

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

lol Tyler, what a noob. :lawl:

How have I not seen that before? It looks good.
How does it go on though, 3m tape or drilling?

Not sure, I know he frequents V6P more than 6GA so he may have a thread on it there. Either way, it's so worth it...it looks gorgeous imo. And you haven't seen it because it's rare.

I can only show you the door...you must choose whether or not to walk through it. :lawl:

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score

Mirror lights yes.
Dome light, yes.
Trunk & Map lights, yes. lol Put it this way, If you want your map lights white, and you want your trunk light white, order 3 of the white WLED-xHP5 bulbs. Trunk takes one bulb, obviously. Don't forget your tag light though. ;) its the same 194/168 bulb. So order 4 If you want to do your tag light also. haha

You got it right, though. Just pick the color of the bulbs in checkout, and you're good to go. :)

lol Tyler, what a noob. :lawl:

Not sure, I know he frequents V6P more than 6GA so he may have a thread on it there. Either way, it's so worth it...it looks gorgeous imo. And you haven't seen it because it's rare.

I can only show you the door...you must choose whether or not to walk through it. :lawl:
:thinking: We're gonna have to start using last names, I thought you were talking to me when you said Tyler. :hide: haha

I see, I see. I'm definitely going to look up on it. Its so beautiful, it would look weird on my car now though. haha That spoiler looks like it is one of those types that is hard to pull off unless you have a lip kit and wheels.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

ok excellent, appreciate the help dude :thumbsup:

and kiss my *** Chris :lawl:, my speciality is paint/body kits/engine stuff/and some electrical wiring. Not silly bulbs that last forever.

Back