»update12/14/11»TheBax's Final Height. 56k not allowed.

Bax

Reaction score
Thanks guys :)
I think I heard my UCA bang one time.
I hate my driveway, I left a huge mark where my cat dug up gravel. :( I have to straddle the tire ruts on my driveway, and i scrape like crazy at the end every time. lol

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
oh i scrape everytime i leave my driveway but i go at an angle so its not as bad

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I love to scrape...not alot but just enough that i can here and feel good cuz im slamed lol

+1 ... bax you have nothing to worry about. your car is clean and your low now. scraping is just apart of that scene. just think of fundillo's video haha

Raul

Reaction score
Looks very good, nice and clean:)

Question about retrofit! Do they have a hinge of blue? For some reason, all i see is whiteish yellow. Donno if that happens cuz you are using 4300K bulbs.:coffee:

1116111402.jpg

1116111402a.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
It happens because I'm using a 3.0 MP cell phone camera. :lawl: I need a digital camera. :( I tried so many times for the pic to not do that, but it just kept doing it.
They're actually pure white. No blue at all, except on the cutoff line. If I had to choose again, I might get 5000k, but thats the max. I can't stand much blue in headlights. Looks cheap.

Back