✠ Just another 3.2 Dyno ✠

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Posted some pics and vid else where, but thought I would make a thread since it was limited in viewing.

A week ago I had an appointment to have the car tuned. There were problems with the greddy emanagement unit and the software communicating, so I never got the tune done. It the process I got a few free dynos out of it.

Power Makers:
3.2 cl-s swap
Greddy Evo exhaust (single)
OBX Headers
High Flow Cat
P2R Intake, Plenums, TB Spacer, & IM Thermal Spacer
Unorthodox Lightweight p/s & alternator pullies

Video (click):

Dyno Chart:

IMG_2254.jpg

I am going to reattempt dyno-tuning at another shop hopefully this winter. If that doesn't happen it will be in the spring time of 2012.
Right now the only mods I am thinking of are a bored TB, possibly a one-off exhaust manifold, and setting up a way for the IM butterfly to work properly.

Goals when I bought this car was to make a nice daily that ran into the 14.xx's; now that my original goal came to fruition, the new goal is to reach at least 260whp, but would love a higher number.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Chris, your car is all around excellence. Your new goal should definitely give you some fun times, creativity, and enjoyment. I can't wait till I swap my engine. Every time I see the 3. 5 in the mdx I drool. It sure feels Good to reach goals. Congrats man! I'll be looking forward to your progress.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice progress. Curious about the P2R intake, if you don't mind I'd be curious to know what they charged you.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I think i paid like 250 or 300. it was used...off of their race car they parted out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotcha, thought you had it custom made or something. Good thing it fit up with your motor.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Chris(OP), thanks for the P2R info.

Chris Rokk, I did check out P2R's website....all kinds of goodies on there for the J-series.

Like the progress of this car over the years, respectable numbers on the dyno, looking forward to seeing the continued progress.

Back