01-02 Coupe Fogs Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millz

Reaction score
for a cheaper option id look into OEM style aftermarket fogs :inouteek:

without paying 250 for foggies and then having them crack on ya

(ive gone through 2 sets of fogs in 2 years)

SilverAggie

Reaction score
^+1... I've had mine for almost 6 months and one of them is cracked slightly. Mine are DEPO, which I forgot to mention in my earlier post. The only difference that I noticed is the switch is square-ish on the inside portion instead of the factory round and has a different color lighting. But for $100 cheaper I'm not complaining. The switch is a decoy anyway as I can't seem to find the right pin to wire them to to turn them on and off with the switch. They just come on whenever the parking lights are on.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'm about to go buy some damn foglights and make my own housings. It's rediculous how expensive these things are ugh. I've been waiting for 6 years to get some fogs that arent 200+ dollars

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
:thumbup: I'll see what happens. I've been contemplating doing that for 2 years now. Hell I've had my car for 6 years and I am sick of waiting for an "aftermarket" cheaper fog light. Yes I know they make DEPO blah blah still to much $$$$ for something that I'm sure will be broken in a week. :peace:

Mikey

Reaction score
I got my 01-02 coupe fogs with wiring harness and everything needed for install off Amazon.com
There was only one set up when i got mine back in March.

Now...
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...x=0&y=0&ih=35_1_0_1_0_0_0_1_0_2.69_175&fsc=-1
vwahla... search hard anyone???
Same as these...?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HOND...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I'm about to go buy some damn foglights and make my own housings. It's rediculous how expensive these things are ugh. I've been waiting for 6 years to get some fogs that arent 200+ dollars
:thumbup: I'll see what happens. I've been contemplating doing that for 2 years now. Hell I've had my car for 6 years and I am sick of waiting for an "aftermarket" cheaper fog light. Yes I know they make DEPO blah blah still to much $$$$ for something that I'm sure will be broken in a week. :peace:

Thats what i was talking about. Buy either aftermarket OEM or civic lights and mix and match. Use brackets from one and lights from the other, etc. Frankenstein that ****, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back