01 accord daily driver project

motor

Reaction score
i bought my accord about a year and a half back from my grand mother only had 86,000 on it and was completely stock witch i had to change to make it my own. the first day i bought it i went out and bought a set of rims for 150 with tires and from there the mods began. i have nothing done to the motor beside an intake plan on doing a 5 speed swap on the stock motor but i want to find an h22 lsd transmission before i make it 5 speed. all i got done to it so far is looks and a good stereo system. i tinted the windows lowered the car on coil-overs black housing head lights with home made eye lids (black tape no even notices) mugen lip, kenwood muilti-media single din deck, alpine type r speakers 2 fusion power plant subs and a crossfire amp. subs hit 150 db in a civic hatch before i bought them. this summer i plan on painting up the engine bay make it all clean and wire tucked put a 5 speed swap in it and redo the front bumper. i might color match the side skirts and lip not to sure yet. and to fix the bent rad support (big raccoon). here are some pics and if you have an idea on what i could do to it just post a msg.

most recent (April 1st 2012)
picture.php

random pic i took
picture.php

car last year
picture.php

picture.php

when i first put the lip on
picture.php

picture.php

stock
picture.php

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Nice start. I too did the tape eyelids haha. I have since removed them but you did a good job. Red lip on the wheels, with granny gold....ehhh, not the biggest fan, but it's your car! :) Welcome to the site!

motor

Reaction score
the paint is all orignal besides the hood and passenger fender just waxed it... and i use to like the color of my rims but its time to change the color on them not really sure what color i should go with or to paint them all black

Back